Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 7:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Sim somewhat disappeared
I have spent months developing my story and a few days ago, out of nowhere I ran into a pretty major problem. I was aging up a child, and she just wouldn’t age up. She just went off reading a book. I tried to age her up in CAS, but then my game crashed. Didn’t think much more of it and just let her be a child for a while. But now I really need her to age up, but ran into even more problems.

1. She is missing her floating head and can not be shown in the family photo. I have moved her into different households and it doesn’t make a difference. She appears in the family tree.
2. She can not change clothes. She has no outfits to choose from. She can therefore not go to bed or swim. She walks towards the pool and then action stops and she glides backwards. She CAN go to school and do other things. Plan outfit crashes.
3. Will not age up.

I have tried
- moving her to different families
- save as
- resetsim
- move out household, bulldoze lot and move them back in

My english isn’t the best, so google the issue has been difficult. I hope someone can help me find a solution to this annoying problem so that my hard work won’t go to waste. Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely, strawberry

EDIT
DLC makes no difference. Sim is not wearing any DLC either.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 11:14 PM
What is the NRAAS MC? Do I have to download it?
Site Helper
#4 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 11:50 PM
MC is Master Controller, found at the NRAAS site.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

(And yes, they know about that "THE SITE IS CLOSING!!!!" banner from wikispaces at the top of the page. They're building a new site. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:41 AM
You might have some bad CC for teens.

If there is corrupt or conflicting content in the next age group, then the game has problems trying to age up a sim, it basically blocks the sim from aging.

Should be able to age the sim manually using testingcheatsenabled and getting it into CAS that way.

The fact you don't know what MC is means you don't have Overwatch, which is a good thing as your sim would now be FUBAR if you did.