Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game Doesn't Recognize AMD Radeon R7 Graphics Card
Not sure if this is suppose to go here or not but I need some help with getting the sims 3 to recognize my graphics card. I've tried this once already and had to repair my files since I messed it up to the part i couldn't fix any settings.

When it came down to editing the graphicsrule and graphicscards i wasn't sure which the R7 is equivalent too. Even though it's probably not the most ideal graphics for the game its what my laptop came with and the game runs fine with it, however I just want to see if this might fix some of the lag issues I experience throughout the game. I do have all packs installed with very little CC.

Below I have attatched the graphicsrule, graphicscards, and the deviceconfig files, if anyone would be kind enough to help me out here I'd appreciate it. If anyone could tell me what I need to exactly do for it, or even edit the files themselves and repost them I'd appreciate it. Again the graphics card is just the R7, not the R7 200 etc.

Thank you!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Sims Lgs.zip (15.3 KB, 23 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:47 PM
Responded by PM.