Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#376 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:35 PM
Started to watch Outcast second season. First episode was so meh, but now,after 2 episode, I can't wait for more..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#377 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:05 PM
Just finished season one of Stranger Things. It's interesting! In some ways, it reminds me of the X-files, although it's more horror.
Forum Resident
#378 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:06 PM
My husband and I started watching The night shift on Netflix.. We really like the show.
Top Secret Researcher
#379 Old 12th May 2017 at 11:17 PM
Currently watching Medici, Swedish prog Thicker than water, Westworld, and saw the first episode of Fargo season 3. Just finished The Night Manager.
Mad Poster
#380 Old 28th May 2017 at 1:50 PM
The Japanese Super Sentai series of shows.

First made in Japan in the mid 1970s, the shows were similar to Power Rangers (actually, this is the basis for it, but it took numerous attempts to get an Americanized version to the US. It wasn't until the early 1990s that a deal was struck and the sixteenth program became the source of footage for the first season of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Because this show had a somewhat bloated budget that relied on merchandising sales, Fox took a risk and because of the yearly nature of Super Sentai, there was an episode that would have mirrored the final episode of the source material if the show failed to be a success in America.) But I want to see it from the first program as I want to track the evolution of this Japanese children's television institution.

Good thing the yen is in my favor. Note to self: if the yen become too strong, let it go.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#381 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:29 PM
My current obsession is Mad Men, though House of Cards recently returned. I'm also following Better Call Saul :~)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#382 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 7:21 AM
Brooklyn Nine Nine

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Space Pony
#383 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:44 AM Last edited by cherry4567 : 25th Jun 2017 at 10:06 AM.
Sherlock& Riverdale
Currently rewatching big bang theory since I have nothing left to watch!
Mad Poster
#384 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 7:31 PM
Binge watching Bill Nye the Science Guy.

I have to admit, his lessons were a highlight and since the teacher used positive reinforcement conditioning, I would have spare Jolly Ranchers from the after video quiz.

I had a crazy life as a young genius. Funny thing is people change and sometimes for the better.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#385 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:15 AM
Just finished G.L.O.W, it's this new Netflix series about a bunch of lady wrestlers in California. It's extremely entertaining.
Mad Poster
#386 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:58 PM
Rewatching Glee, or most of it. I love the characters, especially the original group from the first couple of seasons. Brittany is a hoot and I am so wrapped up in Blaine and Kurt's love story.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#387 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:02 AM
elementary great show
Mad Poster
#388 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 10:17 PM
Better Call Saul, the newest season of Archer and trying to get the boyfriend interested in How I Met Your Mother.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#389 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:35 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 12th Aug 2017 at 2:50 PM.
Finished Pretty Little Liars and rewatched enough of Glee. Now I'm engrossed in How to Get Away with Murder. Wow! So confusing and hard to stop watching!

Mad Poster
#390 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:07 PM
Finished How to Get Away with Murder Seasons 1 & 2. Then I watched Atypical, which is noteworthy simply for the focus of the show. The story revolves around a young man on the spectrum and his family and it's sweet, funny, and interesting. There are some flaws with the show, but it's still interesting. Now I'm watching The Fosters and it's also shaping up to be a good show.

Mad Poster
#391 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 3:46 PM
The only new show I currently watching is Leah Remini's show about the aftermath of Scientology. It is informative and often quite bone chilling.

On Netflix I'm watching Parks and Recreation. It's okay, but I hear it picks up a lot in the third season when Rob Lowe joins the cast. I'm hanging on for that. If it doesn't improve, I'll bail.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Test Subject
#392 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 10:56 PM
I'm switching between season two of Suits, season three of Gotham and season 3 of Star Trek: Voyager. I used to watch Voyager as a kid but not in order. Finding it quite hit and miss and had to skip a few episodes but trying my best Suits is a new find and really easy to watch. Watched season 1 and half of season 2 of Gotham last year so getting back into it was tricky but I'm getting there I'm a binge watcher at heart, and since I work part time I spend most days watching Netflix and playing Sims haha
Mad Poster
#393 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 8:10 PM
I couldn't stand Janeway, so I couldn't get into Voyager. It's weird because I otherwise like the actress.

Finished Reign and Jane the Virgin. Reign is cringe-worthy, but a guilty pleasure nonetheless. I love the drama, the setting, and the costumes. The actors are also fun to watch and listen to. But it is baaaad and not historically accurate. Jane the Virgin, on the other hand, is a quality show and a ton of fun.

Test Subject
#394 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I couldn't stand Janeway, so I couldn't get into Voyager. It's weird because I otherwise like the actress.

Finished Reign and Jane the Virgin. Reign is cringe-worthy, but a guilty pleasure nonetheless. I love the drama, the setting, and the costumes. The actors are also fun to watch and listen to. But it is baaaad and not historically accurate. Jane the Virgin, on the other hand, is a quality show and a ton of fun.

She hasn't had much character growth I'll admit, but she was my captain growing up, along with Kirk, so I have a soft spot for her and the crew, plus I love the Doctor
I really liked Jane the virgin! Got about 2/3 into season 1 then got told a spoiler and it made me sad so I haven't watched any more...
Scholar
#395 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:09 PM
A couple of weeks ago I watched Deutschland 83 in one sitting. It was a great decision cos the music was great and if it was a book, I,d have probably reread it a bunch if times. Gotta wait till at least next summer for the next season though. So sad *wipes tear*
Mad Poster
#396 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 10:52 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 23rd Oct 2017 at 11:07 PM.
Last summer/autumn I finally had a large scale binge watching of Star Trek (original, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and the fan show Star Trek Continues, the 3 new Star Trek movies, plus a few other random Star Trek inspired shows, a bunch of ST Youtube videos, and whatever whatnots that's mildly ST themed, such as YT clips from behind the scenes and cast videos from Cons), so you may consider that a new obscession of mine. However, I was going to watch ST Discovery, but from all the clips I've seen so far I'm honestly not sure I'll like it as much as the rest of the Star Trek serials since it's miles away even from the tone of the new movies, let alone from the original idea around ST. I have watched the two first episodes, and while mildly entertaining, I didn't manage to feel anything for the characters, mostly because I found them either too annoying or too bland, sometimes even a mix of the two, with no real personality. I'll probably end up watching it at some point, but it's not a series I feel I'll miss at this moment. ST Discovery seems more like yet another generic space movie than actual Star Trek.

That's probably why I'm finding The Orville quite entertaining, because it feels more like the earlier Star Trek. The stories are mostly good, and several of the characters are interesting and have quite a lot of personality. I don't even mind the bad jokes (some are awful, others are absolutely hilarious - but I'm not too picky when it comes to humor, so most of the jokes gain a chuckle at the very least). I also look forward to each new episode.

I'm also watching various DC and Marvel series (Inhumans, Arrow, Flash, Legends and Supergirl), a couple of medical drama shows, OUAT, Shannara, and a few others.
Test Subject
#397 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:34 AM
paranormal lockdown
Mad Poster
#398 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 2:15 PM
I can't believe I've been on this site all these years and just discovered this page!

I binged the second season of Stranger Things yesterday. Wow,wow, wow. Too good.

I also watch the Walking Dead, the Middle, and Leah Rimini and the Aftermath of Scientology. If anyone wants to discuss those, I'm your girl.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#399 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 12:50 PM
I can't believe that this thread still exists after 5 years
Anywho, I am currently watching the original Pokemon series on Netflix, that is when I have time to watch it

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#400 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
I have started to watch Archer, and it's great! I get what all the hype is about now.
Page 16 of 21