Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 12:09 AM
Default Mesh shows up wrongly in S4S and CAS.
Hi, Ive tried to convert some long blazer (first picture) but are getting a lot of errors. The first one I noticed was that I get some wierd texture leftovers in Sims 4 Studio (version 2.5.1.0 joy).

In blender I've done the UVmapping as per usual (I think..), just moving the "vertices(?)" in the UV map area. I've also redone the texture 3 times, the third with a brand new package and exporting the original texture from scratch.

The second problem seems to be with the detail of my mesh. In blender and Sims 4 Studio the collar is very smooth (or well, smooth enough). In CAS however it gets very rugged. I have not done any of the decimated meshes for LOD1,2,3 yet and my game runs on ultra (which I figured was enough, ).

The last error I found is probablt related to the second, its that the chest has some kind of bump on it.

I also attach the .package (with my texture and mesh). Dont mind the shadows or specular, I've simply not gotten there yet.

I am not sure how to proceed, I've tried restarting S4S, blender, my PC (have you tried turning it off and on again). I am running the beta version of S4S, but I need it for editing the specular maps.

Thankful for any answers
peace
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  brownblazer_test.7z (934.2 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 12:48 AM
Hi Supercalifragilistic, if you have questions about Sims 4 Studio please feel welcome to post them in the Creator Help section at Sims 4 Studio forums where you downloaded Sims 4 Studio. This is the link: http://sims4studio.com/board/8/creator-help