Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 7:21 AM
Converting TS3 objects to TS4 ?
I looked around the forums and have only found conversion for The Sims 3 hair to The Sims 4 hair. Does anyone know if there is a way to convert objects over too? I was planning on attempting to learn to convert the palm trees in TS3 Sunlit Tides over to TS4. That is pretty much it... if there may be a thread explaining this and how to do it and I missed it, may anyone point me towards there or know how to explain how to do this? Thanks so much everyone.

http://babydollkissesxo.tumblr.com/...here-anyone-who
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 7:42 AM
Moving to Objects (the Tutorials forum is for posting tutorials). The only tool for custom object meshes that I know about is currently in closed alpha or beta at TSR, so you need to either apply there for testing or wait until it's public.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 7:45 AM
Oh I got a bit confused on placing the thread, but thanks for letting me know also!