Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 7:30 AM Last edited by Mrmo : 8th Jan 2017 at 2:51 PM. Reason: Temp. solved the problem
Default Problem logging in to Insim websites (Now logged in)
Please excuse me for posting this here but there is no other way and as I'm sure there are more members around who are regged on the Insimenator and Insim adult websites I'm going to ask here.

Anyway, here is the thing: I have not been logged in at the websites for some month now and I forgot the passwords (and my webbrowser do not remember even if it should). Ok, I thought, then I have to reset the passwords. I clicked "forgett password" and filled in my username. Then I clicked "send" and got a message that I shuld get an e-mail that's going to help me reset the password. But the problem is that I do not get any e-mail. I have tried many times on both websits but I do not get any mail. Even if I write in my e-mail instead of username. No, I dit not click the "ask question" box as I did not set up any security question. So what should I do now? The "moment 22" is, as you could guess, that I can not ask for help over at the websites as I can not log in. I do not want to re-register whit a new nick. Please help
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 2:57 PM
Google Chrome seems to be trolling me from time to time and today it decided to remember the log in data. So I did not go to the "log in" window, I just logged in on the "main site" by clicking "log in". So now I'm logged in on both sites again. I still do not know why I did not get any e-mail whit a temp. password so I could log in and change my password but as it works now I'm not going to investigate.