Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM Last edited by diamondlight : 5th Jul 2009 at 10:44 AM.
Default How to change clothes main colour for stenciled clothes?(solved)
Hello, it's my first time here in the forum, and my first time making clothes.. Well, I've finished making my first clothes using Delphy's CAS Texture Unitool, but when I go into CAS, the default clothes main colour is black. I mean everything is alright but I just want to change the default color that shows in the clothing category because black isn't its true colour that i want to use for my cloth.
e.g: change the main cloth colour into red.
How to do that?
Sorry if my language is bad.. I'm not good at english.. I hope someone understand what i mean..

edit: AH! Finally figured it out myself Ok Inge, I'll change it rite now^^ Thanks..
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:50 AM
Would be good if you changed the thread title to mention what you needed help with, so the right people will read it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)