Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 12:43 AM
Default Max motives
I remember a picture that max out my sims motives
where can I find it?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rojan
I remember a picture that max out my sims motives
where can I find it?

I used one from Cheap Frills that was a one tile picture of a baby. I also had a 3 tiled landscape painting that did quite a lot of stuff besides max motives, but I can't remember off hand where it was from.

Do either of these ring a bell?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:46 AM
I do remember getting it but I don't know what website it was
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 6:51 AM
There's also the "Free The Magic" thing that, when downloaded, appears under decoration for $200. You can use it to max motives, change interests, add skills, add money, and more, I think. It's here: http://sims1downloads.webs.com/freethemagicv2.htm

I don't remember the picture. There are various hacked objects that will max motives of everyone on your lot, but I don't remember where to find them. At one time, I also had a cool download that allowed visitors as well as the family to drink from various objects like a wine rack that had different effects. There was also some herb, that would kill if picked. I wish I could remember where those items were from. If I find them again, I'll post them here.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 8:05 AM
The 3 tile painting was by one of the better known hackers as far as I can recall.
Each tile of the painting had different menus for all the functions on it.
It was a duplicate of a painting that was already in the game, but hacked.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 10:46 AM
That sounds very much like Merola's multi-painting that was made for Sims 2. Perhaps Merola made one for Sims 1? I tried checking around the site (Simchaotics) but without luck.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
The 3 tile painting was by one of the better known hackers as far as I can recall.
Each tile of the painting had different menus for all the functions on it.
It was a duplicate of a painting that was already in the game, but hacked.

that is the one I remember you can change it to a haunted
house
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
That sounds very much like Merola's multi-painting that was made for Sims 2. Perhaps Merola made one for Sims 1? I tried checking around the site (Simchaotics) but without luck.

Yes you are right. Found it with my TS2 downloads
I did wonder when I wrote the above if that one had been for TS2, but I recalled having 2 pics in TS1 and this was the only other one I could think of....unless I had 2 pics in TS2 lol, it's been a while.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 12:13 PM
I wish I can find it but if not it will be ok.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 5:15 PM Last edited by zorba2357 : 9th Oct 2012 at 6:27 PM.
I had the Merola Mirror for sims 2. I remember it because it was the only hacked object I had. I think it allowed visitors to temporarily become one of the family, and so they could cook dinner, and change clothes and stuff.

I will keep my eye out for this max motives picture for sims 1. Simslice has all kinds of hacked objects, but it's mostly a pay site.

Merola Mind Control Mirror, that's what it was called, I loved that object!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 8:56 PM
Seriously, why not try the Free The Magic hacked item that I posted above? It does the same sort of thing that the Merola Multi Painting does in Sims 2 (which is different than the Merola Mind Control Mirror) at least for the individual. If I come across the thing that fixes everyone's motives on a lot, I'll post it.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:22 PM
I have the hacked espresso machine from Sims on a Stick that refreshes everyone's motives when one person drinks it - I can't find it available to dl anywhere though. I did find this Supersculpture from SomeSimThings still available. It will refresh movtives and has a large number of other features. There is a base game and other EP combination versions. http://www.somesimthings.com/Obj/05Obj.htm
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 8:05 PM
There's another way to max all Sims motives. Type move_objects on cheat, then go to Buy Mode and delete your Sim, then go to Live Mode back and click on your Sim' picture in the panel. He will appear again with his motives maxed up. Warning; he will lose all gained skill points since last save. So, if your Sim gained any skill points, save your game first and then delete him. In this case, he'll keep his skills. This method works perfectly for me, showed it to some of my friends aswell and it didn't crash anyones game, so I guess it is safe.