Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 2:12 AM
Default Seeking Opinion - To upload or not to upload?
Clearly a lot of people have jumped on the sims 4, and sims 3 content is not happening as much. So I'm seeking opinions on whether I should upload my last build or not?

Personally, I won't be playing the sims 4 at all. (And before someone tells me I should try it, I have and I didn't like it.) So I want to an idea to how many people are still looking for housing content for the sims 3? I'm literally just a builder at this point, and don't hugely play, but I have several builds that just sit and get stared at (Pretttty!).

Here is an imgur album of basic room shots for my ready to upload build. I would really like opinons before I share though. I still need to grab content links and take lay out shots.
-X-

Thanks to anyone reading!
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:17 PM
I think there are plenty of people who still play TS3. There are always going to be some that move on but many stick around. There are still TS2 players that haven't taken up TS3 or TS4! I personally still play TS3. I'm a builder as well so I don't download lots often myself but I think that if you want to upload, don't be put off by the fact that you're now playing an older game in the series.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 1:07 PM
I'm a Sims 2 player and builder and I still upload builds here so why not sims 3? There are still people playing and looking for sims 1 content. Lots of us have no interest in sims 4. Still hoping to get to that 50K of downloads achievement sticker.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 6:36 PM
Thanks for the thoughts! I was really just worried that my builds will just forever sit. I know it took me years into sims3 life to even play it. After learning how much power I had with it, I fell in love. I wish I could say the same about sims4, I had installed for months, and just did not like at all.

I would love to break the 10K downloads, I just got my 1k sticker. Small goals. Lol.

Hopefully in a few days, I'll have it uploaded.

Thanks again!