Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default s3pe & presets
Is there a way to use ONLY S3PE and delete presets?

Probably an "old" or "dumb" question....

I have played sims 3 on and off again the past few years and but I often forget what you can and cannot do in/with S3pe.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 12:06 PM
For CAS stuff or objects? You can definitely do it with CAS stuff - I can't remember the process but that's how I did my hat hiders. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=407349

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 5:06 PM Last edited by danikyoko : 16th Mar 2017 at 5:20 PM.
I know to make item hiders. I just was wondering how to delete extra presets of cc.

Edit: I remember how to do it now.

(For anyone else who might need to know this--CAS items)

Open item in S3PE click CASP, name, tag, grid. The box pops for changing categories etc. At the top where it says "presets" is a little box to the right of "presets" it has options to delete extra presets :D.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 5:36 PM
Yes - that's what those hiders do. They delete all but one of the presets.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:41 AM
Well, there's item hiders which hides items COMPLETELY from the lineup, so you don't see it at all, and there's "preset hiders" i guess which hides extra presets but still leaves the item in the lineup.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:18 PM
Well, yeah, that's true - but with 114 preset hiders and 4 full hiders, I understandably still think of it as an upload of preset hiders

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Sorry for extensively long delayed response.
I figured it out.

(O)< Quack.
merp. >O)
(O)< Quack!
merp! >(O)
The rebellious duck says merp because the world is full of quacks.