Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:32 PM
I would have said Knowledge in the past. And I think I would still make a very credible knowledge Sim! Yet now I have a grandchild - so I think I am now a FamilyPopularity Sim

One just have to have a party now and then
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:49 PM
Pleasure with knowledge secondary. I like my hobbies like reading and playing Sims, and just trying to relax and enjoy myself as I deal with chronic pain and such. I do also however like to learn new things as well.

Family- Nope, no kids for me thank you very much!
Popularity- Excuse me while I laugh...and laugh...and laugh...XD I'm both shy and introverted. I mostly just want to be left alone in real life.
Fortune- If I have enough to live comfortably i'm good.
Romance- I'm married and I do love my spouse. I have no desire to cheat or anything and even if you just want to go by being romantic I wouldn't really know romance if it bit me on the nose.
Grilled Cheese- I do like Grilled Cheese...but I don't worship it :p

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:03 PM
100% Knowledge. My selfsim is Knowledge and it is perfect for me. I went with Family for secondary as it was closest (I love my family) but I don't want kids so that's different haha.
Scholar
#29 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
Grilled cheese.

Just...grilled cheese.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Alchemist
#30 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:34 PM
Family without a doubt! My biggest dream in life is to find someone to love and share everything with, have kids I can spoil, own a warm and nice home and a dog. One day!
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Family without a doubt! My biggest dream in life is to find someone to love and share everything with, have kids I can spoil, own a warm and nice home and a dog. One day!

that's just like me,although i want to start a family early i think being 30 is too old.

i'd have about 10 cats 6 kids and be with my soulmate.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#32 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:36 PM
Family; everything I do in life is with the intention of providing the best possible life for my future children/family. My dream job is to be a stay at home mother. But sadly that doesn't pay the bills so I have to settle for Neuropsychologist.
Knowledge as a secondary because I love learning things, especially to do with the brain.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#33 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:37 PM
First I wanted family; then I had a family but no money - that was no fun. Now my little family (children) are far away and pretty messed up, but I have money. Now my aspiration seems to be Food.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#34 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:28 AM
Knowledge. If I had secondary it'd have to be fortune. Mostly because I want a lot of money, but it's a daydream.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#35 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
. . .Now my aspiration seems to be Food.
Can we put you down as Grilled Cheese?

Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Oooh! You disappoint me! I'm sure the last time this topic came up, you were Romance. Am I the only one still holding a candle for Romance Sims?

Of course I'm strongly influenced by my original gay teen Andrew and his mum Gloria (Romance). Gloria has just been such an outstandingly good mum to Andrew, and the boy won't hear a word against her. She's actually a more caring mother than some Family Sims I could think of.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
that's just like me,although i want to start a family early i think being 30 is too old.

i'd have about 10 cats 6 kids and be with my soulmate.

30 - too old for what? Had both my kids at 30+
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:33 AM
well if you have kids in your thirties i think there's less of a chance for grandkids

i dunno i guess i'm just weird

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:56 AM
Family as a primary. It was all I've ever wanted for myself, and that's never changed.

As a secondary, I'd go with knowledge. I've always loved learning things, and frankly, I'm pretty good at it most of the time.

I'm not extroverted. I'm introverted almost to the extreme. Popularity strikes me as time-consuming and tiresome. With teaching as a profession, I've accepted that it's more than likely I'll never have a fortune stashed away somewhere. Although, it wouldn't hurt...

AKA. Anora Acadian
Mad Poster
#39 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
well if you have kids in your thirties i think there's less of a chance for grandkids

i dunno i guess i'm just weird

I have one now. I am 61 and my daughter is 30
Not perfect, but I only met my husband when I was older.
Scholar
#40 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 10:32 AM
Knowledge/Family here as well. Computer engineer with one child (with 10 Nice points). Wish I had 6 children, but age and endometriosis...

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#41 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:10 PM
definitely family with knowledge secondary. Don't mess with my kids or mama dragon comes out to play but I love to learn, and always have. I used to read encyclopedias as a kid (in between my dream of having six kids lol). Nowadays I just google.
Instructor
#42 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:38 PM
As a child I was a little Family Sim. I always wanted to have lots of children later.

Now it's Pleasure/Knowledge. I like learning new things, but I even more like to do just whatever I want at that moment. I would like to have a partner one day - but no children (pets are enough), no boatloads of friends, no lots of money (though it would be nice), no endless cheating. But my Sims love all those things, so I guess there's a little bit of everything inside of me.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:31 PM
Knowledge/Pleasure. Knowledge is my natural state. Pleasure is my ADHD, throwing in wants like "Stay home from work" and "play a computer game" that I had to learn to ignore.
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 5:11 PM
Popularity with a Knowledge secondary, both of which are in permanent aspiration failure.

Do you ever hear a song so beautiful you want to financially support the artist, but you can't because the artist is a common wood pigeon?
Scholar
#45 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM
Grilled cheese, yo. Jokes, its probably Pleasure followed by Knowledge as the secondary aspiration
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 7:14 PM
I would be a knowledge / fortune sim ( i dream each day about owning a old houses, to travel, etc...)
Alchemist
#47 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 9:33 PM
title question; I recall a similar question long ago. not sure if it was this site or another site.

me; probably Knowledge.
and Family might be second.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Can we put you down as Grilled Cheese?....

Prefer pie to cheese. How about "leisure"? I've always been a Romantic, but never wanted to be boinking more than one person AT A TIME. And I'm too stupid for Knowledge.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#49 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 11:21 PM
grilled pie? I have not heard of "grilled pie"; from anywhere.
Mad Poster
#50 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
https://www.crazyforcrust.com/how-to-grill-pie/

Now I'm hungry.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 2 of 3