Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 2:03 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:51 AM.
Default The Sims 1 Picture Thread
Well, we have bajillions of picture threads for The Sims 2 & 3, so I thought I would make this thread for The Sims 1, in celebration of the new section for the original game!

Remember, the guidelines state four images per post maximum.
View the picture posting guidelines HERE.

I guess I will start. xD

I mainly take pictures of houses I build, so here are some older pics:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 3:51 AM Last edited by revit : 11th Jul 2012 at 6:46 AM.

here we are, my family, White. btw, I lost my complete collection disc after I format my pc. fortunately, my friend still has the original disc. :D

EDIT: finally renovate some part of my house :D

EDIT: here's burglar for you
Screenshots
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 4:26 AM
I only have a very few deep into my photobucket.

My favorite thing to do in TS1 was throw massive parties. I think one time I had 40+ sims, it was epic! too bad I don't have pictures of that. But heres a party

(I wish I remembered where I got that fridge with all the custom food)

One of the annoyances I've forgotten is the stray pets clogging up at the edge of the road, taking hours for the carpool to finally leave xP

TS1 clogged toilets were nasty!
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 9:50 AM
@ lazzybum, oh gosh, that looks like a fun party! I must admit, I've yet to throw one, but now you've sparked the urge.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:31 AM
It was a fantastic idea to start a forum for The Sims 1, love reading all the new threads!

Love the party pic, lazzybum, it makes me want to fire up TS1 again and try that myself.

I could only find one screenie I had from my TS1 games, which I kept because I loved how this pop-up dialogue box just sums up so perfectly what the wacky original concept of The Sims was all about, ha ha:

(Behind the dialogue box, my sim is pigging out in the candy shop.)
Screenshots
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazzybum

One of the annoyances I've forgotten is the stray pets clogging up at the edge of the road, taking hours for the carpool to finally leave xP

I forgot about that :') As much as people make fun of the cars/busses going into one another in The Sims 3 at least that doesn't happen.
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
I could only find one screenie I had from my TS1 games, which I kept because I loved how this pop-up dialogue box just sums up so perfectly what the wacky original concept of The Sims was all about, ha ha:

Oh my goodness, I forgot we could buy games for them. Were they playable? (Wait, did TS1 even have game consoles?!)
I always loved the gifts you can buy and give to others. Even though you can do that in TS2, it doesn't feel the same!

This makes me want to play!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 7:39 PM
Thanks to the addition of this new Sims 1 board, I've totally gotten into the game again.

A new household I'm playing, The Finch Family.

Diance did a few things in Magic Town.

Charging her wand.

Scholar
#9 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 8:58 PM
Had forgotten the golf =*}
I looked for my MM disc earlier, and it's not in the cover :O
I rebought it last year when my original one turned up snapped in it's cover.
Going to go hunt for the missing disc now :*(
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:38 AM
I love that you can take pets on vacation. ^^

Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:53 AM
House of Par-Tay! :D

Um.

UM.

Campfire songs!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg17...jpg&res=landing

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:14 PM
I never took any pictures of my Sims 1 game but this really makes me want to!
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 12:31 AM
Egg Nog Cottage -- Made with a whole heap of Persimmon's greenery. ^^

Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lazzybum
I

(I wish I remembered where I got that fridge with all the custom food)
It's probably from C & C Enterprises - The "A la Cart Pantry/Fridge". Sadly, when I do a google search, AVG advises me that their website may harm my computer.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#15 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
It's probably from C & C Enterprises - The "A la Cart Pantry/Fridge". Sadly, when I do a google search, AVG advises me that their website may harm my computer.

I've got that fridge and all the custom food. You're right it is from C&C.

It does state this in the read me file:
Feel free to clone, copy, recolor or share these files with friends. If you are a paysite you may post these files in your "free section" as long as credit is given to the authors and this readme file accompanies them in its' entirety.If you are a free site you may post these files as long as credit is given to the authors and the ReadMeFirstCC.txt is included for download. There is no time limit or other restrictions additional to those stated above. This is our way of saying thank you to the Sims community for all the camraderie, the patience of those who have taught us various hacking skills both personally and through some wonderfully put together tutorials and the support from fellow hackers who gallantly came to the rescue when we found ourselves "stuck" along the way. THANK YOU ALL! May our efforts bring you laughter and fun.

There was a hob, loads of custom food, different styles of fridges, plus a cooker that kids could cook and learn from, plus a chopping board that worked like the food processor that kids could use as well. I have the whole set. I don't know if we're allowed to put downloads up here though?
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:35 PM
Aw, all these pictures make me miss Sims 1. I gave away all my disks, lol.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 3:16 AM
Sadly, the computer I played this game on is gone and all my games are as well..
I recently found Makin' Magic for free. Now if only I could acquire the base game. xD

I find it surprising their was forty guests at the party. In The Sims 2, I can usually only invite two.
Also, I had no idea there was a bubble blower. I thought that was introduced in University.
The Eggnog Cottage pics are my favorite.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:51 AM
Saturnfly - I love your houses - they're so beautiful! Even the names, like 'Eggnog Cottage' - very cute.

Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 4:38 PM

But the malware hasn't been detected for months and scans of downloads all came out clean, so I don't know how accurate that is.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ketsu_sama
But the malware hasn't been detected for months and scans of downloads all came out clean, so I don't know how accurate that is.
Are you talking about downloads that you got from that site a while back? If so, it's possible the site has become a problem since then. I haven't attempted to visit it in months, so I don't know when the status changed. Right now, AVG is giving me a warning, so I don't think I'll go there anymore, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take. I actually found that I had a copy of the fridge and the cutting board (I can't live without that) on a CD that I made years ago. Still, it would be nice to peruse the files at C&C again. If anyone comes across a group that stored them, please post a link. Thanks!

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:46 AM Last edited by zorba2357 : 21st Jul 2012 at 4:57 AM.
It's been awhile since I've used tinypic but I'll give it a try.

Here's a family I created , the "Asteroid" family. Two of the guys have spacesuits from sims creator. The 3rd guy forgot his spacesuit so had to go shirtless with all those tatoos. One of the guys has only 1 arm, his other is a black peg arm. This is part of the spacesuit and I didn't even notice until I played him for like 3 days! Luckily it did go back to a normal arm when I got them a dresser and changed clothes. Excuse the bad resolution. My photo album was defaulting to the medium resolution until I remembered to change it to high.

Bob and Betty Newbie. Unfortunately this very annoying sad Clown badgers them all night by crying and wailing by their bedside:

Bob and Betty Newbie decide to take the Old Town Shuttle to McArther Square to mingle with some of the neighbors. Well they all get stuck in this little gazeebo area with a saxophone player , and a bird , because the sidewalk has only 1 square wide and it's surrounded by water. Easily fixed in build mode after they all go home. Silly Sims!

I Love the Hicks! I Love their trashy trailer, and mama's permanent hair rollers and head kerchief! But most of all I love how they have 3 big dogs. It's almost as challenging to keep a clean and sane house with the 3 dogs as it is IRL. Bella came by to say "Hi" and show off her new custom patterned tye-dye outfit.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:39 PM
Are you talking about downloads that you got from that site a while back? If so, it's possible the site has become a problem since then. I haven't attempted to visit it in months, so I don't know when the status changed. Right now, AVG is giving me a warning, so I don't think I'll go there anymore, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take. I actually found that I had a copy of the fridge and the cutting board (I can't live without that) on a CD that I made years ago. Still, it would be nice to peruse the files at C&C again. If anyone comes across a group that stored them, please post a link. Thanks!

No, I downloaded them post alert.
Theorist
#23 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:55 PM Last edited by Phoeberg : 21st Jul 2012 at 8:11 PM.

This group is hosting the C&C files at the moment!

A rather eclectic dining room in a celebrity sim's house:

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#24 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 11:38 PM
Love the Queen Vic portrait.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:30 PM
My sim Calista had a party:

Here they are , the central Hub of party activity, that favorite room of all time, it's the bathroom of course, and that annoying Mime had to show up on the front lawn with the guests before the party even had a chance to get started:

And again, that favorite little room:

I LOVE the costume chest! It's a beachwear themed party. Calista is the one in the blue bikini.

My sim got the cheap buffet, and a bar for drinks, But the guests left one by one, with a message saying they felt ignored by the host. Well how is she supposed to pay attention to them all? I guess when she can afford it, she will get the cake dancer!

I Love seeing everybody's pics!
Page 1 of 8