Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:48 PM
Default Sim Makeover Pics (v1)
Made-Over some "Sim 3" Sims recently.....lets see them here!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
Sunset Valley natives, Bebe Hart (made-over):

...and Agnes Crumplebottom, had to make her over as well. She doesn't look quite as depressing though she still manages to have rather sad eyes.

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:20 AM
Default Sims 3 Makeovers
Oh yay! Cool! I can do this!
Here is Agnes Crumplebottom before:

and after:

Well shoot, I forgot to take a picture of Claire Ursine they way I first found her, cuz she was bufugly, so
this is her after I fixed her up a bit:

And this is her after only one workout!! o.O

Any of you that have seen Claire in game will know that she's the chubby girl with short scrappy hair and a tobbogan (sp?) and she was originally in manly clothes. I think she looks much better now, but boy is she a meanie!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
I decided to pop into some of the other households now that Awesome mod has saved me from living in fear of leaving my simmies alone. I discovered most of my town was elderly, and when I popped into the household with the 5 sims who started out young (The Roomies?), I found out that Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and The Wainright girl had procreated. As a child she looked rather plain, so I decided to age her up and take a look. What I saw shocked and horrified.

I decided to give her a complete makeover. Adjusted the height of her features just a bit, and the shape of her lower lip. I'm all for different looking sims, and I'll admit she's rathr plain and average now, but there aren't enough younger sims in my neighborhood to have one that fugly running around. Here's after facial edits (makeup and hair changed after this):

Also, Malcolm Landgraab became the only one living in his mansion after his mother died at the Goth wedding. I felt a little bad for him, but his outfits and face were worse than most Sims2 townies. I went into editsim, changed his face shape (left all the features the same), gave him decent clothes and had him adopt 2 children. They are both prettier than him. Here he is calling for them.
Alchemist
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:13 PM

One of my Sim kids grew up and looked ... not so nice. Yikes!

But after a gentle makeover - new hairstyle, clothes, and some makeup - and she's not looking as bad.

I don't know where she got that nose.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:11 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 13th Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM. Reason: Please ask WCIF Questions Via PM'ing OP
She's looking much better by the way!
Alchemist
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 5:05 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 13th Aug 2009 at 7:53 PM. Reason: Please answer/ask WCIF Questions Via PM'ing OP
I don't know, it's posted in some thread where people are finding items for The Sims 3. I went looking for it but I can never find anything on this forum even if I use the search utility. It's just too expansive and disorganized.

I can find it quite easily at MATY though. Because it's easy to logically figure out where it might be, and also easy to use the "search" function there, whereas here, searching for things leads to no results, just dead ends.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 4:42 AM
Leighton Sekemoto. ;D

He's really not that bad looking.

Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
Yeah, I kind of like the Sekemoto genes.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Yeah, I kind of like the Sekemoto genes.

I know! I wanted his genes, so I married him into my sim's family.

He is now the happy father of twin boys. :]
Instructor
#11 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:08 PM
I went in and made-over all four girls from the "working friends" household because they seriously needed help! I tried to make them look better but still keep their personalities, so without further announcements, here is Madison!

This one is a close up of her face and hair and this next one is Madison in her new outfit, plus she lost like 50 pounds after only 1 workout!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM
lauralynn wow, Madison is a real looker now!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:54 PM
Guys, please ask WCIF questions via PM'ing. It keeps the threads clutter free. Same rules apply in the Sim Picture Threads as it did when you were playing S2. PM'ing is faster and more direct to and had a better chance of getting a response and not being missed! Thanks.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:37 PM
lauralynn: all of your make overs look wonderful, great job.
Instructor
#15 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vicarious70
lauralynn: all of your make overs look wonderful, great job.

Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:40 PM
Lauralynn: I love that last one you posted! She looks amazing!!

I am currently on a mission to de-fug my entire neighboorhod, and I'm amazed at how well this last one turned out!! This is Claire Ursine, the overweight pregnant getaway driver. I made her work out for a couple hours and she thinned out almost instantly and her face is so beautiful! Unfortunately, she's about to turn into an elder so it won't last long.

Her makeover has gotten to her head and she constantly admires herself in the mirror.
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:19 PM
Thanks shimmersea! Your makeover looks great too! I love her hair. I seriously can't believe how pretty she turned out.
Instructor
#18 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 4:16 AM
I personally love this thread but for some reason it's dead now. So to put a bit of life back into it here's my makeover of Sunset Valley native Dori Hart.

Before and After of her new hair/makeup

Dori's new everyday outfit

Before and After of Dori's new formal outfit

I tried to keep her outfits more fun and less traditional you know, because she's insane and all.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 11:48 PM
Great Makeovers!
Here's my makeover of Roxie Lin from Riverview:

Since she was in the music career and wanted to master the guitar skill, I decided to giver her a rock star look =D:

And I'm happy to say she's officially a rock star
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:55 AM
Default please?!
hey guys is there any way you guys can put these up for download? they are soo cute!

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 11:31 AM
Agnes Crumplebottom
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 1:02 PM
I run a pretty big family called the Brownfields in Sunset Valley. One of the daughters, Jet, fell for the maid, a guy named Loius.

Jet is a rock star, and I couldn't imagine her staying with a guy as square-looking as Louis. So after he got her pregnant, I moved Louis in and gave him a makeover.

Lots of custom content on him, obviously.

He's basically a house-husband. Fortunately, he enjoys taking out the garbage and cleaning up.

I draw a comic. It's about Templar, Arizona. Perhaps you'll like it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 11:34 PM
I really like everyone's makeovers. <3 They are all definitely upgrades.

I was waiting for a thread like this. I recently thought about giving makeovers to a lot of the male sims in Sunset Valley. I guess I can do Riverview next.

First up is Leighton Sekemoto (my favorite male sim). I gave him a new hairstyle and clothing, and made a few relatively minor changes to his facial shape and nose. The credit for the hairstyle + clothing combo goes to my friend and her new legacy.

I think I'll makeover Christopher Steel or Gage Briody next.

My sims stories: Those Among Us & REVERSE
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 10:28 PM
Default Doran makeover
IronSpike: Loius is definitely now a suitable looking spouse for a rockstar!
Hirolin: Aw I love Sekemoto makeover <3 His one of my fav maxis sims too =D.

I did a makeover to Emily Doran, an maxis born sim, spawn of a single father Auther Doran:

After makeover, becoming an adult and pregnant XD:

Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 1:11 PM
Hirolin - Leighton Sekemoto looks so much better good work
Page 1 of 12