Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2013 at 9:50 PM
Default My drawing

What do you think? i have been drawing since i was 5 but now everyone thinks its still look like a kid drawing how can i make it look like a older person drawing? and do you have some improvements you want me to do?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2013 at 10:58 PM
It doesn't look like a kid drawing to me. It looks stylized. I like the brief lines, it expresses a lot! Perhaps you might define the hands a bit more to match the style of the rest of it? Just to be sure you are drawing deliberately and not using shorthand of some nature, you might try some drawing exercises. It could only improve your work (which is great to begin with!). Check out this book: Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. It's in most libraries.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2013 at 1:25 PM
Thx i would defiantly draw more.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:01 AM Last edited by farrigia : 6th Mar 2015 at 6:16 AM.
Feedback appreciated.