Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:47 PM
Default Sims 4: Toddlers!
Someone suggested we have a picture thread for toddlers, so here it is!

Here are my own toddlers:

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:12 PM

I'm not sure why Sim Sample is showing a picture of broccoli!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 11:24 PM
I've never really liked toddlers in the sims bc they basically do nothing but 1 hour in and I'm converted :O

Here is Lucy and her daughter Tayla, they are seriously adorableeeeeee Tayla has the Silly trait and she loves to play

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Staarchild
I've never really liked toddlers in the sims bc they basically do nothing but 1 hour in and I'm converted :O

I must admit that I didn't really like toddlers in the other games, either. But I have been screaming at my screen because they are just soooooo kawii!!

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 7:45 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 18th Aug 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Twins Jonah and Mariah

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 8:01 PM

Mila prefers to play with her salad instead of eating it.

Not pictured: Mom cleaning her bowl because she finished her salad waaaaay before Mila did.
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 3:20 AM
I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this. Claire was too exhausted to get under the covers.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 5:13 AM
You can use the TAB button and the arrow keys, plus Q and E for up/down, and the mouse for tilting or moving the camera. It will let you get a lot closer - if you're used to taking pics in CAM mode with TS2, it's mostly the same keys (but pause is 0 and speed buttons are 1-3 in TS4). CAM mode also makes the speech bubbles and UI disappear in TS4 (but effects stay, such as the ZZZ or imaginary pictures). It's all very handy for taking pics of tiny tots and babies, particularly the floor-dwelling ones. The live cameras are usually not very good for taking pics.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 8:06 AM
I am loving toddlers!

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:24 AM Last edited by MissChevus : 14th Jan 2017 at 5:36 PM.
The Sims 4 finally got toddlers. It's about time! After waiting what seamed like hours for the game to update, I couldn't
wait to age up one of my sims' babies. These little stinkers sure are cute. :lovestruc

Here are a couple of pics of the first toddler in my game. Luna was born to parents Lillie and Gavin.
She's very imaginative so I gave her the silly trait.

Her favorite toy is the cute Mrs. Meowness cat toy. She plays with it all the time.

She's also a little troublemaker when things don't go her way.

Despite all the mischief she can get into, she is such a little sweetie.

Edit: Sim City got its second toddler today when Nina Calliente's
baby girl Merina aged up. She looks just like her mom but with her dad's
eyes. She's a little charmer and loves her little pink bear chair.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Scholar
#11 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 2:50 PM

Say hello to Jude Myrick-Walsh, part of the third generation in my Build Newcrest neighbourhood. His grandparents and aunts and uncles were all criminals, and his dad's a detective. XD He's a clingy little monkey.
Theorist
#12 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 10:21 PM
When the morning is just going so smoothly it's almost unbearable

Time for breakfast!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:43 PM
Anastazja was my first baby to age up and while she's adorable, she's also a little bugger who is totally going to be a foodie when she's older.

She's not a fan of asparagus, even when it's wrapped in prosciutto... her mum's a gourmet chef.

She doesn't like peas either. They got thrown on the floor.

PB&J is fine though, especially when her mum's in labour behind her.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 10:41 PM

Phoenix had a nightmare so first thing she does is run to tell her daddy.
Inventor
#15 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:37 PM
Rejuvenate....

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:44 PM
This is Damian, hes a little dancing monkey ^_^

He loves running around, playing and food!

Hes such a cute little one! ^_^
Forum Resident
#17 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:24 AM
I have to say, I love the toddlers in the game!! There were so many times I was gushing over how adorable my sims' toddler was. Before I knew it, her 7 days were up, and I only just took a few photos of her on her last day before she aged up into a child.

They can play with pans from the cupboards!!

I saved the best one for last.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 2:35 PM
Anyone else get any chubby toddlers? too cute!!!

Scholar
#19 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 6:04 AM
These little tods are so cute it hurts my heart.

Thats the same little guy now he's a big brother. Love that they can hug. I allow them to be toddlers for the full 28 days because I actually enjoy these ones.
Instructor
#20 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
New little Alien toddler and the pollinator who abducted Parker (Seth Wife) and got her pregnant.

Mad Poster
#21 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 22nd Jan 2017 at 8:41 PM.
Can i ask you where you got those pigtails? or maybe it is in the game already...?
Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell
Rejuvenate....

Never mind, I found it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:27 PM

Here's Colin Campbell. His family moved into my Settlers Challenge game, where his father was recently killed in a house fire.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 10:29 AM
All these toddlers are so stinking cute!!!

Ulysses:

Cleo:

Scholar
#24 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 1:25 AM
I love these tykes so much (I was never a toddler person) that I had my favorite sim/daddy Henry and his wife (Jade Rosa of Partihaus) have "one more", baby number 5... George. Theyre already grandparents to 9 lol...

I love this so much. Plus he's the first child of their 5 kids to be born with blue eyes so I'm happy about that. The rest had brown.

Ohhhh okay so thats not a toddler but let it serve as a warning that gluttons will have no shame and think nothing of stealing their own toddlers peas... (hes also a klepto!)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 8:08 AM

Sadie... one of the toddlers in the 7 toddler challenge I am doing.

Anna & Maria ..... The toddlers that never were played because I forgot to save my game after creating them before I exited the game. Oops.

LOVE the toddlers they are just SO CUTE.
Page 1 of 2