Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen/Adult Romance & Mess Around

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 11:02 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2024 at 11:37 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 4/27/21

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 1st Sep 2023 at 11:56 AM
Hi there, sorry, I'm new to modding The Sims 4. How do I install this mod after downloading it?
Test Subject
#152 Old 8th Oct 2023 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alakuriel
This is the only mod I have, and it doesn't seem to be working properly. It adds romance interactions between teens and young adults, but they can't progress in any sort of romantic relationship (there's no romance bar at all, no matter how often they flirt). Confessing feelings thus leads to rejection, and they can never kiss, let alone anything else.

Having the same problem. It worked perfectly when I first downloaded it earlier in the year and now yeah, you can flirt but you can't progress the relationships because the romance bar doesn't appear. Maybe something changed with a recent patch/expansion?
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 12th Oct 2023 at 3:52 PM
I think this mod needs to be updated for the latest patch... romance bar isn't appearing for me either.
Theorist
Original Poster
#154 Old 19th Oct 2023 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alakuriel
This is the only mod I have, and it doesn't seem to be working properly. It adds romance interactions between teens and young adults, but they can't progress in any sort of romantic relationship (there's no romance bar at all, no matter how often they flirt). Confessing feelings thus leads to rejection, and they can never kiss, let alone anything else.

Quote: Originally posted by DoktorJackal
Having the same problem. It worked perfectly when I first downloaded it earlier in the year and now yeah, you can flirt but you can't progress the relationships because the romance bar doesn't appear. Maybe something changed with a recent patch/expansion?

Quote: Originally posted by zeroth
I think this mod needs to be updated for the latest patch... romance bar isn't appearing for me either.

@alakurie @DoktorJackal @zeroth Sorry for the late reply, I was not well for a few months. I've checked the mod for the most recent patch of 9/26/23 and I do see how the romance bar isn't appearing, making it impossible to move on with the growing romance. I am unsure at this time what code was added or changed to cause this to happen as the codes this mod was using, have no changes. I will have to keep looking and testing till I find what I need to get the romance bar to appear again. Until then, you will have to use a cheat code or another mod to manually change their relationship. I apologize for the inconvenience.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#155 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 1:40 AM
UPDATE:

10/19/23 Change Log:
FIXED: Teen romance bar and relationships will increase with romantic interactions

Thank you for all of your support and patience!

~ENJOY~

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 4:42 PM
Hi there thank you for the mod, I've been using it for quite a while but suddenly i can't let my teen girl marry her college bf and passionate romance doesn't work btw them any longer. Is that normal?
Theorist
Original Poster
#157 Old 15th Nov 2023 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelymj
Hi there thank you for the mod, I've been using it for quite a while but suddenly i can't let my teen girl marry her college bf and passionate romance doesn't work btw them any longer. Is that normal?

@lovelymj Hi there! This mod has never allowed teen marriages. I'd have to look to the passionate romance issue

Lab Assistant
#158 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 11:07 AM
it doesn't work
Theorist
Original Poster
#159 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyIsabeaux
it doesn't work

@LadyIsabeaux Test it with no mods in your folder to make sure there's no conflict

Lab Assistant
#160 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 9:33 PM
Now it works. Maybe I had downloaded the outdated version, this afternoon. Please, always update this mod thank you so much!
Page 7 of 7