Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE | Adult Manual Laborer Career

by Daleko Posted 1st May 2018 at 4:49 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2019 at 7:13 PM by Daleko : Update for Get Famous + italian translation added

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaiaMadness
Actually, I started playing with the career creator myself, and now I've made it myself after all. It was easier than I thought. Also made my own version of Manual Laborer that was a bit more like the vanilla... I hope you don't mind... Think I'm gonna make Barista and Retail Employee too. Kind of feel like I'm on a roll. Hey... If I upload them all as a "Part Time as Full Time" kind of thing, would you mind terribly if I included my own version of the Manual Laborer career? It's very different from yours. But please say no if you don't want me to! You did it first after all, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Have fun! I'd appreciate if you'll upload it with another name, maybe. Thank you for asking.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleko
Have fun! I'd appreciate if you'll upload it with another name, maybe. Thank you for asking.

Thanks so much! And yeah, I'll upload it with a different name. Thank you! :lovestruc

I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity, and still be a human.
Instructor
#28 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:19 AM
Does it still work with Seasons patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
Does it still work with Seasons patch?

I've not a computer right now, so if you can test it let me know please.
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 4:28 PM
It's working as long as there is no holiday on the same day as a working day. When you should have the day off because of a holiday the game throws last exceptions and refuses to load :(

The error message looks like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-01 16:36:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:575</categoryid><desyncid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: &lt;CareerTimeOffReason.HOLIDAY = 7&gt;)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 263, in _early_warning_alarm_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1556, in early_warning_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 693, in resend_at_work_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 87, in resend_at_work_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 76, in _at_work_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 614, in create_work_state_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 575, in _populate_work_state_time_off_msg
KeyError: &lt;CareerTimeOffReason.HOLIDAY = 7&gt;
</desyncdata></report> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-01 16:42:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:575</categoryid><desyncid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: &lt;CareerTimeOffReason.HOLIDAY = 7&gt;)
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 263, in _early_warning_alarm_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1556, in early_warning_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 693, in resend_at_work_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 87, in resend_at_work_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 76, in _at_work_infos
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 614, in create_work_state_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 575, in _populate_work_state_time_off_msg
</desyncdata></report> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-01 16:53:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:575</categoryid><desyncid>542c59841b4abf955b38e515</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: &lt;CareerTimeOffReason.HOLIDAY = 7&gt;)
</desyncdata></report> </root>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by qwertzt
It's working as long as there is no holiday on the same day as a working day. When you should have the day off because of a holiday the game throws last exceptions and refuses to load

Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to fix it ASAP. I'll let you know via MP when it will be done.
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 5:03 AM
Is it still working with version v1.40.61.1020 or do I have to update it?
Forum Resident
#33 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:07 AM
Please update for the new patch, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Please update for the new patch, thanks!

Tested today. It works fine.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:57 PM Last edited by lataya25 : 14th Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM. Reason: ha
ty
needed this for job playing ancient world and this is badly needed. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 5:52 PM
Default Update!
Now the mod works with Get Famous. Enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleko
Now the mod works with Get Famous. Enjoy!

Thanks this mod seems great! I just checked in today to see if it's still outdated and it wasn't! This is really useful cause Im playing with a family in the early 1900's and this job is pretty fitting
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Llamacorn
Thanks this mod seems great! I just checked in today to see if it's still outdated and it wasn't! This is really useful cause Im playing with a family in the early 1900's and this job is pretty fitting

You're welcome
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 6:28 PM
Does this still work with the April patch? Are you planning on updating it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Llamacorn
Does this still work with the April patch? Are you planning on updating it?

I have not checked it yet. I'll let you know when I'll have free time.
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 6:35 AM
Is this still working? Cuz mine doesn't seem like it's working...
Page 2 of 2