Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampires can't use mirrors

by Meduza Posted 17th Aug 2018 at 12:40 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2020 at 10:42 PM by Meduza

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:06 AM
You did it in no time, it's quite impressive. Thanks for the hard work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 12:43 PM
When you say "hacked objects," do you then mean custom mirrors?. Can't you go deeper
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 2:27 PM
This is quite an interesting mod, I don't have so many vampires in the game, but if their number will increase, I'll take this one.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmester
When you say "hacked objects," do you then mean custom mirrors?. Can't you go deeper

It seems to be a global mod of the interactions. Meduza did what she could, if you want deeper mods, ask nicely.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:22 PM

When I said "hacked objects", I meant things like SimBlender. My mod works also for custom mirrors.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meduza
When I said "hacked objects", I meant things like SimBlender. My mod works also for custom mirrors.
Thanks. Your answer are far better than, ankoyumes. I mean its like that person doesn't get that you very well could have given an example in you description of the mod. You could have write behind the words hacked objects: ( Like the SimBlender f. eks.). I think you should do that. It is just a suggestion, but it would help well if you give examples.
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:45 PM
You could have write behind the words hacked objects: ( Like the SimBlender f. eks.). I think you should do that. It is just a suggestion, but it would help well if you give examples.

Oh, that was what you meant by go deeper ? Sorry I misunderstood.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:18 PM
This mod is useful and it makes the vampire lifestyle make more sense. Thank you for this! I will download it right away in my game. My vampires now will have to work harder to get those Charisma skills, or that hairstyle they always wanted. (had to delete previous message 'cuz I missed the "Post Thanks" button )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 9:08 PM
Thank you!
Though I think I'll remove the Gussy Up reaction from the mod for personal use since the poor sims can't ask their parents to do it for them. After all, you can feel where the spots are to apply the cream, you don't need to see yourself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
Thank you!
Though I think I'll remove the Gussy Up reaction from the mod for personal use since the poor sims can't ask their parents to do it for them. After all, you can feel where the spots are to apply the cream, you don't need to see yourself.

Feel free to do so! I forgot to post here instructions for setting up this mod for various gamestyles by deleting some features, so I wrote them instead on my tumblr, but they are nothing unusual anyway. I just wanted to make it clear. By the way, I think you mean the Acne Cream interaction, not Gussy Up.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 3:30 AM
This actually makes a lot of sense.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th May 2021 at 7:39 PM
Hi Meduza, thank you so much for your mods!! Would you ever consider adding a dialogue option for vampires to ask other sims to change their appearance for them? Like asking a friend to put on your eyeliner or fix your hair kind of thing for a quicky fix? (If not that's totally cool, just thought I'd ask. Thank you for this mod!)