Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 12:40 AM
New to PC Gaming
I am currently dl the Sims 4 and while waiting I joined here because I've been doing my research on what all I can do to enhance gameplay and you guys sure do get mentioned a lot I've played Sims FreePlay and Sims Mobile on and off for a couple of years, I recently started playing Sims 4 on PS4 but I was told by a friend and longtime Simmer that PC is the way to go. So Here I Am... excited to try something new
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 12:44 AM
Welcome to MTS, pull up a chair and relax. Can't help with Sims 4 since I'm a sims 2 player for the most part, but all the games are on here. A lot of people like to use a laptop but I'm a desktop fan. Much easier to upgrade.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 3:34 PM
This might be a silly question, but can anyone instruct me on how/where to update my profile pic? Or is this locked until I've fulfilled some type of requirement? Thanks
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 2:38 PM
Hi @hoseki and welcome to MTS!

To add an avatar, click on your username at the top right of the screen then click 'Edit my Profile'.
On that screen you should be able to click on 'Settings & Options' and see 'Edit Avatar'. That will allow you to upload an image.