Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 7:59 AM
Default Long time Simmer, although new to the community
Dag dag!
I hope you're all well.

My name is Iris and I've been playing The Sims for some years now. I recently discovered speed builds and other Sims' related videos on YT and that got me pumped up to dive into the community!

My first contact with the franchise was TS2. I used to spend countless hours creating Sims and never really playing out their lives or getting as many young adults through university as I could manage, it seems there was no middle ground.

Last year I begin playing TS4. It took me a while to warm up to it, not gonna lie. However, I am really into it now! I only own Cats and Dogs at the moment and Parenthood, sadly. Would you guys suggest me which one should I get next? If there was a university one, my money would for sure go to it. :p
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 8:19 AM
A warm double-dag and suul-suul to you as well, Iris!

I'm from the TS3 branch of the family, but I do see that the TS4 forums have a sticky-at-the-top thread related to your "which one" question. See if that helps.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 2:35 PM
Hi @diesnox , welcome to MTS!