Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 6:39 AM
Default Hello!
Hi there, I'm twitchy! Oh, and it's my username, too!

I'm fairly new to the Sims series compared to most others here; I got Sims 2 in June of 2016 or so, and Sims 3 last April. I've been lurking around MTS since a few months or so after I got 2, on account of me corrupting my main family's house and needing a suitable replacement, as I couldn't build for beans at the time (giant box, ahoy!). I'd say my favorite thing to do in the Sims is recreate various characters/buildings from other games and shows I've watched. I currently have the Tenth Doctor and the Jetsons living in the same neighborhood in 3. It's crazy.

I meant to sign up months ago, actually, after hearing about the passing of a creator, sunni9676. Though I never got the chance to meet her, I understand she was a wonderful person. Her passing prompted me to seriously think of uploading my own creations, but things got in the way and I had to put simming on hold for a while. Because her work was vital to a movie I'd had planned, I will be dedicating a collection of lots to sunni.

I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you, and learning more about how to make interesting Sims stuff - once I figure out how to use the site! I always forget to enable cookies...

(If anyone's interested, "Twitchy" is the name of one of my more, shall we say, unique-looking sims from 2. Aaah, facial sliders...)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 11:38 AM
Hello @Twitchy , and welcome to MTS!

I hope you post some pictures of your sims, they sound interesting! looking forward to seeing what you create.