Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 10:22 PM
Default Fairy Godmother / Dama Fortuna (Shrek 2)
WIP for the Fairy Godmother. Her outfit's nowhere near done - I need to focus on the face first.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:03 AM
I think she I looking really good. Maybe make the lips a bit thinner and the color lighter? This is coming along very well.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:24 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 25th Apr 2019 at 5:38 PM.
Do these lips look better?
Looking at her I think the eyes need to be a bit closer together.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 8:35 AM
If you want to match her as close as you can I still would go lighter on the lipstick. If you can square off the bottom of her eyes a bit more at the outside that would be good, if possible. And maybe make them a tad closer. I think you are doing really well. Much better than I would do.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 11:15 AM
Here I've lightened the lips, changed the eye corners, moved them closer together, and also made them a bit larger.
Screenshots
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 5:29 AM
For best results you need to take pictures of your sim in game standing still in a well lit room. Sims can change quite a bit from CAS to in game. Great start!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 8:06 AM
That is soooooooooooo true. They look so different in the actual game. I think she is looking really good so far.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:15 PM
Here she is in live mode. Which style of glasses do you think suit her best?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2019 at 7:35 AM
She looks good! Second glasses are more fun and vintage, but a bit distracting. I probably would pick the first ones unless you really want them to make a statement. Either way is good, and it just depends on what you are going for?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2019 at 2:48 PM
Ohhh I don't know.
The cat eye ones are the right shape but too big.
The other ones aren't the right shape but the right size.
P.S. I might also need to make her chin a big rounder.