Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 7:01 PM
Will it screw up my game???
Hiii!!! So, I remember when I first got TSM there was a quest where I had to make my queen marry someone and have children, but I want to know if I can do this without having to follow a quest? Like, can I make my heroes date/marry someone or have children without it screwing up my game or the quests? (i hope i explained it well, my english still isn't that good lmao )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Eggyslav : 20th Sep 2016 at 11:09 PM.
Yes, you can make your sims marry and have families, you just won't be able to start this quest you mentioned and the Effenmont annection quest, since it requires you to marry a prince or princess in this quest. My solution is to complete the Effenmont quest first, then sentence your elven spouse to the pit Henry VIII style, or challenge him/her to a duel (be sure to have good equipment and high level), or just kill him/her using mods, and then marry and fornicate, pardon, "Woohoo" for babies with any sim you want. It's cruel, It's cynical, but it works.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bsantoss
Hiii!!! So, I remember when I first got TSM there was a quest where I had to make my queen marry someone and have children, but I want to know if I can do this without having to follow a quest? Like, can I make my heroes date/marry someone or have children without it screwing up my game or the quests? (i hope i explained it well, my english still isn't that good lmao )

I agree with Eggyslav in the manner you must take concerning the Effenmont spouse. That quest is not long, so its best to get it over with right away, if you are eager to have your monarch marry another sim.
I suggest something else though, if you are using mods, and have TestingCheatsEnabled for the game. For you see, if you have TestingCheatsEnabled, you can take control of a different hero sim while on the quest to annex Effenmont, and after the marriage of your monarch and the Elvin prince or princess, when the quest ends, just take back control of your monarch, and select "mean" after clicking on the elf spouse, and have your monarch dissolve the marriage. The elf will immediately depart from the kingdom, and your monarch is then free to marry.
Now at this stage, you are not in a quest, so you must then release control of the hero sim you took control of in order to take back control of your monarch, and also release control of your monarch in order to return to Kingdom mode, where you can select to play another quest. If you don't, you'll stay in free play forever. LOL

This method is the fastest to ending the marriage, and also the kindest. Good Luck

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 2:25 AM
Thank you so so so much!!!