Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#326 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 3:35 PM
Toddlers are able to help themselves in the fridge. But they do not seem to have the proper anim, because they will then stretch while doing so.
Is this supposed to be that way? or should I check my mods?
I do not have any slider mods, if ever you'd ask.
I always avoided mods that enables children or toddler to do things EA did not intent them to do, because they either stretch or float above ground. Now if this is just EA forgetting to add the proper anim...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:04 PM
Your toddlers can do that? I swear mine cant... I drag food out of the fridge for them if their parents are sleeping or being derps.
Mad Poster
#328 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:07 PM
Yep! If they get too hungry (red or even dark yellow..lol) They will. They grab a serving. La suite well you know. They put it in the inventory, head for the couch, eat.
I cannot direct them to do so, this is something they do autonomously only.

Top Secret Researcher
#329 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yep! If they get too hungry (red or even dark yellow..lol) They will. They grab a serving. La suite well you know. They put it in the inventory, head for the couch, eat.
I cannot direct them to do so, this is something they do autonomously only.

Just click on the Hunger icon in the needs menu will get6 them to do it. Alternatively, I can direct my toddler to grab a food everytime.
Mad Poster
#330 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:53 PM
Oh?..So I can direct them to do so?..lol Funny I never noticed. I can click on a fridge and select Open, but they aren't the one opening the fridge..it just opens the fridge inventory. And then, I think I can only put in world, a serving or..yeah.

Top Secret Researcher
#331 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Oh?..So I can direct them to do so?..lol Funny I never noticed. I can click on a fridge and select Open, but they aren't the one opening the fridge..it just opens the fridge inventory. And then, I think I can only put in world, a serving or..yeah.

Oh I mean on the food. Well, your Hand of God can always take the food out for the toddlers and place it on the counter for them to grab.
Field Researcher
#332 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissChevus
I'm so glad ea is starting to patch in things we expected with the basegame like toddlers.
Hopefully next, they'll patch in gift giving. I miss giving my sims' kids gifts
on their birthday.

For those wondering about toddlers joining clubs, sadly they cannot. I was making a 7 toddlers
daycare challenge and wanted to make a daycare club so my daycare sim could start meetings
when it was time for her to work. Maybe someone can make a mod to fix the clubs to they can
include our cute new toddlers. I wish modding sims 4 was as easy as modding Skyrim.

I agree, but I also hope they add more family relationships in the panel like they use to step-parents, aunts, uncle and in-law's.

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims_Lover
I agree, but I also hope they add more family relationships in the panel like they use to step-parents, aunts, uncle and in-law's.

Same. It drives me crazy to see that step-parents are considered as roommates.
Even worse with children of alien abductions because even cheats don't work for fixing their family tree. Only resetting all relationships in MCCC works for this.
I don't understand how this is even allowed. Children can potentially flirt with their step-parents once they've grown up. Ewwwww.
Test Subject
#334 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by audioromance
Okay so for those who have played toddlers (I won't be doing so until the vampires GP so lol) how long until they age? I was thinking 14 days would be a good custom value for them as it seems that there is a lot of content and skills to level. I have my babies set to 7 days so it seemed like a good number. Good idea or should I go even higher than 14 days? I typically play on a longer lifespan so my adults (young adults + adults lifestages) live for 200ish days. My teens and kids are at 25 days.

I have my toddlers set to 28 days right now, which probably seems excessive to some people but I like my Sims to have long lifespans. Babies are at 5 days because they're boring, but my kids have 50 days and teens 100. YA and Adults have 200 days each and then Elders I have set to about 30 days because they don't always die right when their life bar maxes out anyway.

If we ever get a proper Relativity-style mod and I can slow days down, I might reduce some of those numbers but right now days go so fast and I like my Sims to have nice full lives.
Instructor
#335 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:59 PM
So is anyone else having trouble Bathing the toddlers? At first I assumed the toddler bath was just really short but then I noticed the hygiene isn't going up any, It just keeps canceling automatically before the poor baby can get clean.
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DesereiPandemoni
So is anyone else having trouble Bathing the toddlers? At first I assumed the toddler bath was just really short but then I noticed the hygiene isn't going up any, It just keeps canceling automatically before the poor baby can get clean.

Yeah, this is a bug. It seems like it's triggered by having a baby on the lot. Age up the baby and it might fix it.
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DesereiPandemoni

I also found that I had this bug in the normal bathtub/shower combo (and yes, there was a baby on lot at the time), but the fancy corner bathtub worked. Just a suggestion if you have the funds and want to try.
Test Subject
#338 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 3:43 PM
I finally have a toddler on my lot, I had been rather hesitant to do so; if only due to the amount of work that went into the toddlers for Sims3. I kinda like that they're mostly easy to take care of. Granted, my sims are a bit derpy when it comes to feeding the toddler, but the hand of god fixes that by dragging the food to the floor. Of course, you still gotta keep an eye on their needs to make sure they don't get taken away. But honestly, other than that, I kinda like how the toddlers are done in this version.
Field Researcher
#339 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
Same. It drives me crazy to see that step-parents are considered as roommates.
I don't understand how this is even allowed. Children can potentially flirt with their step-parents once they've grown up. Ewwwww.

It drives me insane that it's not in the relationship panel and neither are in-laws.

However, in the real world there have been stories of step-parents hooking up with their step-kids (lol) it may be gross but it has happened, but they should be acknowledged as step parents and not roommates.

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
dodgy builder
#340 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 4:51 PM
I don't know what generates an illegal relationships in other countries, but in Norway I think it's genetics. If people are too closely related it's considered too risky with birth defects and handicaps. Otherwise it's more the trusted adult kind of relationship, with incest and all that.
Page 14 of 14