Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 227 (Who?), Viewed: 8151 times.
Page 10 of 10
Scholar
#226 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 6:55 PM
this isn't on a permanent hiatus is it?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Mad Poster
#227 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:14 PM
...the evil smuggling cartel was destroyed in a violent shoot-out with the police. The "cow of compliance" was a listening device, but also disbursed noxious gases that caused Sims near it to turn into mindless zombies. The zombie madness destroyed most of the inhabitants, and the others moved away. The End.
---
OK, not. But I needed closure. Maybe "SOMEONE" would like to add an alternate ending.

Namaste
Instructor
Original Poster
#228 Old Yesterday at 7:31 PM
I apologize for my long break from storytelling--in addition to the many fun surprises in my family life, recently my computer took a dive so I have been laboriously replacing everything.

I think i mentioned my thumb problem before? It was actually broken, and because i didn't get it seen to immediately, it got worse, and i am still in a brace. Not fun, and hard to type.

I am not sure when i will be able to get back to actual posting, but the next chapter is "What happened to Daniel?" and I am working on it.

I will not abandon you!
Page 10 of 10