Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:57 AM
Amazing. Absoloutely amazing. It would be good if you could also have a Furnished option abailable. Its so big I just wouldnt know where to start!
Alchemist
#27 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:58 AM
I'm the last one? Where I was?
Snook, your house is impressive, for the design, the details, furnishing, colors, pictures, the inside plan, all in this house is perfect. You're really talented and - I'd say - also professional. I could stay hours looking the pics (and thinking "damned little sims"). Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:56 AM
Truly amazing, never seen such a beautiful house. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM
So... deatailed. That must have taken ages.

Looks great. Excellent work!

In the unfair world we live in, the complete jackasses are the ones worshiped as heros.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:42 AM
Aw man! Everytime I try to remove this house from the Lot bin Sims freezes and then a message comes up saying its crashed and I dont know what to do and I really wanted to play this house Can anyone help me?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:44 AM
This is absolutely incredible.. At first it didn't even look like our beloved Simgame...
I love just watching the pics =)
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Mad Poster
#32 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:52 AM
This is amazing!!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:39 AM
Default Wow
I've seen some fantastic houses in my time, but this beats them all! It is brilliant! You should win an award :D
x
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 12:39 PM
Hi,
This is a beautiful Home..It looks very realistic..You are truely a talent..thanks for sharing..In a word, super cala fraga listic epsi alee dosious..lun2sims724
Scholar
#35 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
Its an amazing house.So wonderful that its just breathtaking.So many details and such a perfection.Congrats for being featured and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:16 PM
Do you think you can install an elevator? I tried with the same place the stairs are... but it didn't work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalesim
Do you think you can install an elevator? I tried with the same place the stairs are... but it didn't work.

Sorry I can't add an elevator on it cause the walls on the second was been modified through the constrainfloorelavation cheats. the walls have been lowered. Sad to say. But you can add an elevator on it by biulding another wall outside the house then connect it to the main house. :D

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:30 PM
What an excellent job you did! Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:51 PM
WOW Insane, its all i can say about it
Scholar
#40 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:55 PM
You have done a phenomenal job on an extremely difficult design, outstanding job and definitely worth a 5-star rating. A big thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 2:07 PM
Wow. I don't know what else to say! A millions stars for this *downloads and scurries off*
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:00 PM
one word : Woaw !

the first time i post a comment, but you highly diserve one.

hope my english is understandable.

i download, of course, merci !!! (french meening thanks )
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:33 PM
This is...AWESOME! *jumping up and down in joyful leaps* I have always loved building homes but I wish I was this good to make one as beautiful as this one! You did an outstanding job! Definitely 5 Stars; so wished I could give you like...a million or something lol. Thanks for such a wonderful house!

-Jasmine

Supermodels Are People Too!

We <3 Victoria's Secret Models. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, and Izabel Goulart Rock.

Jasmine <3's David Beckham and the England Team! Go England!

Allie & Jasmine <3 Cristiano Ronaldo & The Portugal Team! Go Portugal!
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:35 PM
O.O dude... All I can say is wow. Thats amazing.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnookGee
Sorry I can't add an elevator on it cause the walls on the second was been modified through the constrainfloorelavation cheats. the walls have been lowered. Sad to say. But you can add an elevator on it by biulding another wall outside the house then connect it to the main house. :D

I understood it was something like that Thanks for the info, I will try your idea Thanks for this amazing upload!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:44 PM
OMG!!!! This is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOUSE I have EVER downloaded!!
I´m waiting for a house like this a long time.... THANKS
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 3:58 PM
WOW!! That's a beautiful house!!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:19 PM
This house is breathtaking! Thank you for all your hard work! This must have taken you hours and hours. The details are amazing. Truly the best lot I have ever seen

Thank you!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:42 PM
All I can say is Wow!

Well Done!
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:53 PM
This is truly incredible! Thanks. I thought I posted my thanks already but I don't see it here.

I tried installing it into my game but for some reason there are gaps in the house in places. I tried the constrainfloorelavation cheat but it's not working for me, unless I'm using it incorrectly. I'd really love to use this house. Any ideas?
Page 2 of 7