Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:51 PM
Wow! My jaw needs to be picked up off the floor. Great job.
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:31 PM
This is a beautiful house, I love all the detail.

By the way, how did you place the driveway sideways??

Hey everybody...
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:39 PM
Default Speechless...
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:44 PM
Fabulous! And Inspiring to see what is possible. You make me want to spend more time learning all of the designing cheats better. Thank You for your efforts and sharing your talent. Definitely more than 10 stars deserved here. *nods and applauds*
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:58 PM
Holy Moley this is GOT DANG Ge-or-geous!!!
Instructor
#56 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
This is the very reason I love this site! Thank you for kindly sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us. Your work is nothing but astonishing! I am looking forward with great excitement to your next project.
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:24 PM
You are GOD.

T.A.W.G.~Two Asians and a White Guy
www.myspace.com/tawg
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:32 PM
Danke schön,sehr gut gemacht
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#59 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:48 PM
It's jaw-droppingly gorgeous ... wow
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:54 PM
Simply gorgeous. I only hope that you keep providing us with these great works of art.
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:04 PM
One word to describe this house: Phenomonel (I think I spelt that wrong!?) Anyway this has to be THE most beautiful house I have EVER downloaded. It must have spent hours to build it. I always give up. Like others have said, I can't rate enough stars and I wish you could click 'Thanks' 1million times! Lol. Thanks again SnookGee! Super work!

The difference between a good man and a bad man is the choice of cause.
WILLIAM JAMES

Simmers against Paysites.
~Dayle~
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
OMG I cant believe you could do something that amazing! This is so good it gets all the stars in the world! Great Job! And Thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:38 PM
absolutly stunning

XOrange CountyX
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:22 PM
Exceptionally beautiful. Mannnnnnnnnnnny thanks.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:39 AM
Best Flipping House Ever!
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:51 AM
This house is breathtaking...great job!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:54 AM
Wow...simply wow...

Magnificent!
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:07 AM
Wow, this is one of the best houses i've ever downloaded. Great job

Quote: Originally posted by cyprys
I tried installing it into my game but for some reason there are gaps in the house in places. I tried the constrainfloorelavation cheat but it's not working for me, unless I'm using it incorrectly?

SnookGee, by chance did you use any of numenors special walls in the house, this might be his problem?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2doesrock
Wow, this is one of the best houses i've ever downloaded. Great job

SnookGee, by chance did you use any of numenors special walls in the house, this might be his problem?

Oh, yes, I forgot to tell. Sorry, I will post soon the wall by Numenor. Sorry.

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Test Subject
#70 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM
Beautiful just beautiful!! Bravo

IT TAKES BLOOD AND GUTS TO BE THIS COOL
BUT I`M STILL JUST A CLICHE
-Skunk Anansie
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
This Is Noice!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:26 AM
I want to say you really do outstanding work your homes are beautiful but sadly i cant use them the last two homes you made crashed my game, this one was same as last i could place it unto the lot but as soon as i clicked the house to enter the game crashed. i dont know what kind of computer you have but obviously its really a good one i have one that is only 2 years old with a great processor its a 2.08ghz and lots of memory i have added memory twice since buying the computer. I guess its not good enough for your homes are big and beautiful and my game dont handle it at all. everyone else isnt haveing this issue so i guess its oh well for me. at any rate you did a outstanding job.
Test Subject
#73 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:40 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:14 AM
Cool house man, its amazing, ive only got 1 thing, and that is: can it be done without the "moveobjects" cheat?
Test Subject
#75 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:46 AM
What a dream house! You did a great job. Can't wait to move my sims in.
Page 3 of 7