Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shorter Bob for Male and Female (All ages)

by oepu Posted 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:41 PM by oepu

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for this! I really like the bob hairstyle and really need it to replace some of the awful hairs in game.
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:58 PM
Ooo so cute, thank you. I just have to go make a Gabriel Knight sim now.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:04 PM
I am glad you made this hair for children. It will suit their cute face so nicely, and we don't have many hairstyle for them. thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
Do you mean this site? http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/search/label/Hair

They have uploaded an older version of my hair. I had released it to Simforum in order being tested by people. Then I have fixed it and made it for all ages. I wrote this to the comments. Because I don't want people playing with the unfixed hair. But it doesn't matter to me if the hair is shared. Because it's only a edit of a basegame hair.

Not their- I'll find it and show you.

Don't follow in my footsteps- I walk into walls.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
My current project is converting the Sims 3 basgame hair, which is only available for teenager to elders, for childs and toddlers.

Yay! I look forward to more of these from you.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:48 PM
DAMN OEPU

DANKE FÜR DIE HAARE

they are what i was looking for since i created my first sim in sims3 (it's a chad kroeger sim) and now he can have nice hair THANK YA SO MUCH

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:11 PM
I downloaded all the hair but was unable to download the shorter bob for female child. All the other downloads worked fine and I tried to dl the female child 4 times but it still said the file was corrupted.
I would really like to have this hair style for the female child and hope that you can fix it.
Thanks so much for all your hard work that you do for us Simmers, excellent job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Video Granny
I downloaded all the hair but was unable to download the shorter bob for female child. All the other downloads worked fine and I tried to dl the female child 4 times but it still said the file was corrupted.
I would really like to have this hair style for the female child and hope that you can fix it.
Thanks so much for all your hard work that you do for us Simmers, excellent job.

It works fine for me. I have tried to download and extract. Maybe you should delete your cache and try to download it again?

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:36 PM
Thank you so much, this is great! I first glanced at it and thought that I wouldn't like it, but I decided to look more and I love it. It's odd how it looks good on males and females, too. Usually when a hair's for both, it looks really butch on girls or extremely feminine and unrealistic on guys, but it looks normal on both. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM
Thanks,they look Great!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:02 PM
YEA!!!! Can't get enough HAIR!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! My heroes are those of you that make this stuff!!! THANK YOU!!!

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Field Researcher
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:13 PM
Really nice this will look good on my toddler and child sims they have the least options of hair styles in the game so its always good to see hair for them
Scholar
#38 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:27 PM
Great hair!! I love what you've done with the style....thank you for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:35 PM
I love what you've done here, separating by gender and age, allowing us to choose what we want it for. And kids and toddlers ESPECIALLY needed more hair. Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:20 PM
These are really great, Oepu! Thanks so much!
Inventor
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:23 PM
Just the cutest style, and I mean that in a very complimentary way. (I tend to use the word cute a little too much).

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:01 AM
These are great. Any chance of a boycut for girls?
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:40 AM
They are so sweet!!!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:54 AM
Zomfg! Thank you!

What is it exactly that disgusts me about you? Don't worry about it.
Instructor
#45 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:05 AM
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:39 AM
ooh thank you...and i love ur model female with the auburn hair!!
Forum Resident
#47 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 7:36 AM
Thanks for this Oepu. I'm sure many people would be grateful if you had the time to make/convert some decent short (non poufy, not hanging in the eyes) male hair.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:07 PM
Thank you Oepu I now have some nice hair for child screenshot's. Looking forward to seeing your other projects.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Thanks
Ange
Field Researcher
#49 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:04 PM
Great! Thank you for this
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:29 PM
i love them thanx they're gonna look great on my sims :D

:)
Page 2 of 5