Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Nymph

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 461 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 55,150 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Aug 2006 at 1:58 AM
Updated: 30th Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM

This is an ancient world forest nymph,
she likes to lure travellers into the deep of the forest, make them lost and trapped in her created limbo,
where they will be consumed little by little until completely drained.
those unnatural mummified corpses were found recently by the workers of a local mining company.

She can mimic any living forms and wearing many different clothes as a disguise,
in this version however,
she is wearing the armor she wore during the ancient war between angels and earth dwelling spirits.
she said that the rustic parts on the metal was caused by spilled blood of angels.

So don't get fooled by her innocent and beautiful appearance, since it might be just a mask to hide her true hideous nature

CUSTOM CONTENTS:

skin is based on my FACE-IN skinset hosted at spicysims, however I've heavily modified this version, included in the package.
to get a normal version of this skin please go to their site (click on the link on my signature) or my other skin here included at my other previous sim posts

clothes is based on Marvine alpha skirt mesh
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=127591
need to be downloaded to make the clothes appear on game, many thanks to Marvine for this amazing mesh.

hair is my recolor + alpha edit of maxis mesh (no additonal mesh needed, no EP needed)

makeups are: (optional, can be downloaded at www.helaene.com)
eyebrows are Helaene's realistic brows - 2
lipstick is helaene frosted glass - 2

RULES:

skin is
for personal use only, no reupload anywhere else.

Clothes is
free to be used within MTS2, give a proper credit to me for the textures, no recolor over my texture please.

Hair is
free to be used on any free sites, with a proper credit to me for the texture, free to recolor.

happy simming,

navetsea