Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baker's Basket Plants, Ingredients and Recipes

by icemunmun Posted 22nd May 2017 at 4:01 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellamystra
After I installed this, I noticed that recipes from Winter Holiday Cookies start using ingredients from this one. Is that supposed to happen?

Thats totally intended. Infact I started making these ingredients because I wanted new ingredients for the cookies!

Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
I am using this with version 1.69 and everything works perfectly.

Ah..thanks for the confirmation!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#52 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 8:52 AM
Well thanks a lot, now that I found this I have to start playing TS3 again. WTG Icem'n. *sigh* I'll start sorting my old mods folders.
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 1:13 PM
Hi! I really love this mod, but I cant seem to get it working. I followed the instruction but I just cant get it right!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#54 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BabicheP
Hi! I really love this mod, but I cant seem to get it working. I followed the instruction but I just cant get it right!

What is your patch level ? Do you have the latest CCLoader ? You need both the files for the ingredients and recipes to appear. The recipes wont appear unless you read the recipe books which can be bought from the bookstore.
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 9:38 AM
I love the mod but I can't get it to work. I followed all the instructions but nothing. I also have patch 1.69 so idk what to do
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#56 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetcandy1105
I love the mod but I can't get it to work. I followed all the instructions but nothing. I also have patch 1.69 so idk what to do

Hello, one user has reported that this mod works on patch 1.69 but I cannot confirm as my game is 1.67. do you have both the packages ? The recipes only appear when you have learned the recipe books bought from the bookstore. The harvestables and ingredients appear in the grocery store only (not available from debug). Do you have the latest CCLoader ?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#57 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 8:47 PM
So many have already said thank you, but I must add my thanks. What an incredible projects and so much appreciated. As a player of farm sims and a lover of new foods and cooking. This makes mine and my sims dreams come true.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 9:14 PM
forget it, this mod is for sims 3. Do you think make the plants for sims 4, some day ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 11:20 PM
This is great, but reading the list of recipes made me hungry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:42 PM
Thanks for making this for sims3...I have sims 4...but boring.
And I noticed you mentioned latest CC LOADER.....what is that?
Forum Resident
#61 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 3:57 PM
@Hapaqueen Clicking on the word "CCLoader" in the description will bring you to the mod (and the answers) you need.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 6:06 PM
This is awesome! Thanks so much. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:20 AM
YUM!!!!! You're the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:34 PM
AWESOME! THANK YOU FROM SIMS FAMILY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:34 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:34 PM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#67 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 1:41 AM
I don't suppose there is any way you could make a version of this for TS4 is there? I've been putting off downloading your custom harvestables and food because I use the cooking and ingredients overhaul and don't want to suddenly add recipes that only need 1 ingredient. But I have been really wanting your new recipes.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#68 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I don't suppose there is any way you could make a version of this for TS4 is there? I've been putting off downloading your custom harvestables and food because I use the cooking and ingredients overhaul and don't want to suddenly add recipes that only need 1 ingredient. But I have been really wanting your new recipes.

I will not make baking supplies for sims 4 as Graycurse has already made them. However, I think I will add overhaul friendly versions of my dessert recipes which will utilize my custom harvestables + the flour/eggs/sugar by Graycurse.
Theorist
#69 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:54 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 3rd Sep 2017 at 1:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I will not make baking supplies for sims 4 as Graycurse has already made them. However, I think I will add overhaul friendly versions of my dessert recipes which will utilize my custom harvestables + the flour/eggs/sugar by Graycurse.

Hooraaaaaaay! That's fantastic news! I can't wait! And don't forget things like Graycurse's pasta and cheese for your lasagna, too! And the meats! ^-^ I love cooking so much, even in the sims! And between the two of you have vastly improved it! I can't wait for it to all be compatible!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#70 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 9:22 PM
Ooo! New growables AND things to use them for! Definitely ::nab::-worthy! Gracias!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#71 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:13 AM
Hi icemunmun

Just wondering if you had any further info about any conflicts with patch 1.69 as I have followed every step and even included Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul (which show up in game) yet nothing I try makes yours show up in my game and honestly I would love this mod to work as I love all things food and gardening in game..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 1:35 AM
Your work is amazing and so greatly appreciated....really can't say it enough...Your totally Awesome ...Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:05 PM
This mod is really awesome! The only problem I'm having is that the moodlets don't show up most of the time while they used to always show up, I have other scripting mods for food and eating like most of icarus_allsorts food mods including "Ingredients Moodlets for Meals ect" so I was thinking maybe since it's using food moodlets, it might conflict with the moodlets in this mod, I was wondering if you've ever used them together and if they caused you problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:34 AM
I love making bakers and was just thinking of making a new Sim with a home business around making and selling baked goods. This just expands my options, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:32 AM
Ah, finally my sim can satisfy his sweet tooth! Even with all the expansions that i have there's so few dessert recipes in-game
Page 3 of 5