Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 19th Feb 2017 at 4:40 PM.
Default Child works, toddler does not. shoe help MS3D & CASTools (SOLVED)
So I made my first adult to child conversion for the sims 4, and everything went well. I was posting about it here .

Then I did the same thing for child to toddler. That one does not work...
here is what I did.
For the child one,
I cloned some teen, female shoes from the base game, using S4CASTools.
I then extracted all 4 lods into ms3d format. Open them one by one in Milkshape, and using a child feet model, scaled it down until i was pleased with it.
Import back into the teen package, fix age/gender flags so it appear only for child and for both male & female.
I was done, everything works. No need to clone a child shoe...cool.

For the toddler,
Instead of cloning the same teen shoes, I decided to clone my own child package, since well..it worked well.
No need to extract the lods, I already have them, so using some toddler feet mesh, I then began to scale down until I was pleased with it.
Import the new lods, fix age/gender flags so it only now appear for toddlers only, for both male & female.

That new .package does not show up in game. Looks perfect in S4CASTools and even in S4S, but nothing in game, as if my new package was not in there.

Second attempt,
As I did for the child package, I decide to clone the teen shoes.
toddler lods already done, I just import them back, fix age...
Now this package shows up in game. But it clearly shows a problem, as you can see in the pic i attached.

Why it is working for child, but not for toddler, is a mystery to me.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:33 AM
you need to assign weight..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 4:06 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 19th Feb 2017 at 4:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by adelin4504
you need to assign weight..

Thanks! I found how, and it now works.
Still a mystery as why this was not needed for child, but was for toddler...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)