Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 3:07 AM
Default Editing eye lashes?
I hate the bold look of lashes in this game, and wanted to edit them. I cannot find them though....someone has a clue?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I hate the bold look of lashes in this game, and wanted to edit them. I cannot find them though....someone has a clue?

The author of the teeth veneer replacement I use tried to alpha them off and couldn't, it appears they're like Sims 3 and the eyelashes are part of the teeth (if that makes sense).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 3:51 PM
Wow..ok. thanks!

Scholar
#4 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 3:40 AM
Wow..ok. thanks!

@Rosebine If you ever see an eyelash removal mod though, be sure to let me know! There's a lot of eye presets I can't use because of those blocky eyelashes, since I use 3D lashes on all my Sims, and the combination of the two looks weird to me. In Sims 3 the default eyes I used had the EA eyelashes removed and replaced the teeth with whiter ones. The teeth veneer replacer I use in Sims 4 is this one: EA Teeth Begone!, which I forgot to mention, in case you ever want Sims with prettier teeth.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 4:02 PM
I'll be sure to let you know. Same here, I am not using the eyes with bold eye lashes. Thanks for the link.

Scholar
#6 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 9:39 PM
I'll be sure to let you know. Same here, I am not using the eyes with bold eye lashes. Thanks for the link.

No problem. The default eyelashes are just too weird for me. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they made that choice.