Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 8:00 PM
Default Making Floor Stickers bigger
I'm making some new floor stickers (for on the swimmingpool floor), but I want to make them bigger then they are now.
Unlike wall decals (stickers), you can't enlarge floor stickers with Shift+]. Or actually you can, but only the grid get's bigger, not the texture itself. I don't know if that's a bug in the game though..
See screenshots.

But if I want to make them bigger by changing something in S4PE, what exactly do I have to change? (If it's possible at all)
Or is there a way to change something in the code that's makes it possible to enlarge things in game, like most objects can be enlarged?
Screenshots

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 8:14 PM
Is this pre or post patch? Today’s patch probably has changed quite a lot about how objects work ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:11 AM
I don't think they've ever worked just like the rugs have never worked.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:26 AM
I meant the other way around =) -- maybe Bakie hadn't patched yet but they would work post patch. Do they still not work? I wouldn't know ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:48 AM Last edited by Bakie : 17th Dec 2014 at 11:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
I meant the other way around =) -- maybe Bakie hadn't patched yet but they would work post patch. Do they still not work? I wouldn't know ..

No this is after the last patch that came out yesterday.

EDIT
Made a topic about it on Thesims.com: Enlarging floorsticker and rugs

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 2:01 PM
I guess saying "bump" is not allowed here? Well I just posted an @SimGuruModSquad over at the technical modding section of the EA forums. Blummin' frustrating!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)