Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: How do you like this creation?
Loved it! 5/5
0 0%
I liked it. 4/5
0 0%
Average/No Opinion 3/5
0 0%
Didn't like them. 2/5
0 0%
Strong dislike. 1/5
1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 6:43 AM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 26th Jun 2016 at 4:39 PM.
Default Epic Eyes
Unfortunately, I can't take screenshots due to immediate corruption, but if you guys can send screenshots and/or feedback, I would appreciate it.
EYE COLORS:
-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Green
-Red
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:41 PM
I have removed the download, please don't share in this way. You will need to post your own images for feedback.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 4:13 AM
If you can't take screenshots, you'll need to figure out why - there may be a serious problem with your computer or graphics. Then you can take nice clear pictures and we can judge your creations properly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If you can't take screenshots, you'll need to figure out why - there may be a serious problem with your computer or graphics. Then you can take nice clear pictures and we can judge your creations properly.

It's only in The Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:21 PM
That only means that the problem in your computer is only showing up on your most resource-heavy program. Remember that Sims 2 was designed for systems different from computers that are being built today, so even if you have programs that seem more resource-heavy, the game is applying different stresses. At best, you need to figure out how to make the game, your screenshot program, and the hardware work well together in order to show people your work. At worst, this may be the first sign of ongoing stresses that are damaging your machine. It's best to stay on top of stuff like that.

The number of people who are willing to download and test a file for you without so much as a preview picture is vanishingly small. If you want feedback, you must make it easy and pleasant to provide it, or you'll have no takers. If you can't provide decent screenshots, we can't help you.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)