Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
It makes perfect sense. What you mean is that the game can one have one CO Sim file at a time, right? That's why one must save the .sim file in the CO folder somewhere else as soon as the game generates it if one want to re-use it later and show up in the CAS Sim bin.

I must say that you have good genes in your Kingdom!

That's right. Although I now have three potential potentates, I can only place one in the CO folder at a time. At least that's what I surmise from the fact that the game asked about replacing the file that was already in the CO folder. I don't know what might happen if I were to place all three in the folder at once. Might be an experiment for another day!

I may have good genes in my Kingdom, but they can't seem to arrange themselves as XX, only XY! I was hoping Gillian's second child would be a girl! Oh well...if at first you don't succeed...!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 9:58 AM
Default Humans and Elfs, but no DWARVES!
I'm a big fan of Dwarf characters and would like to know how to make a Dwarf character please.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by General_Durandal
I'm a big fan of Dwarf characters and would like to know how to make a Dwarf character please.

I have totally been thinking the same thing! I would love to be able to take townies and make them into permanent dwarfs. I could make some thin and some more stocky. So I could have hobbits and dwarves! OMG, heroes as permanent dwarves! The little LOTR lover in my heart would sing!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th May 2011 at 4:16 PM
Well an update...I used the sliders and adjusted his waist, hips and everything else I could to try and get back SOME form of the way he looked before, and it does appear to look a bit better from the frontal view, he looks a lot better, just can't turn him sideways view cause then you still see the huge belly sticking out. Oh well it's better than the way he was hehe thx for the slider suggestion.

Forgot to ask: is this weight issue going to happen to every character I edit in CAS?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th May 2011 at 11:31 PM
General Durandal: Sliders are your answer. Most sims 3 sliders work for this game; I've got one dwarf who's working fine in-game so far. Animations are slightly off but nothing that was so awful I made him taller. The shorter the sim, the worse it will be. Mostly it's awesome! Expect him to kiss ladies much lower than their faces! Funny!

Delston: I found a belly slider that might help you out: http://www.modthesims.info/d/404608

This weight problem is especially frustrating with my sims offspring. I aged up the daughter of my tall, willowy elf queen and found her to be VERY chubby. Sigh. I love chubby sims, don't get me wrong! But shouldn't weight be genetic? Both her parents are thin...but maybe the prince of Effenmont just has some obese ancestors?! Anyway, thanks to the sliders she looks average sized, if slightly oddly proportioned. Ah, well.

paysites suck.
Page 2 of 2