Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 11:17 PM
Default Loading Screens with Mods
Hi everyone, I need a little help. I just recently got back into the Sims Medieval and I've decided to install some mods and custom content. I've done everything correctly, the custom content shows up in CAS, but I'm not sure about the gameplay mods, yet. I can enter into a new kingdom and create a monarch easily, the custom content works fine and when I'm done I go to exit CAS and begin gameplay, the problem starts here. The loading screen comes up and NEVER GOES AWAY. I sat for two hours waiting for something to happen last night and nothing ever did. I removed the mods folder, the resource.cfg file, and the .dll file and the game works flawlessly, but as soon as I put them back in the loading screens never load. I'm not sure if this is an issue with my computer, or if I've done something wrong with the set up. I'll post a list of the mods and custom content I'm using below incase anyone can catch conflicting mods.

MODS:

Treeag:
Edit in CAS
Auto BuyDeBug

Simmodder99:
No Auto Sword Fighting
Necrotized Pit Beast
Populous II

DeeDawg's UnlocksManager

Grim's Medieval Core Mod

jmtmom's Default Replacement Skins

PralineSims' Euphoria Eyeshadow

Fortune Teller Default Eyes for Sims 3 by jessica100

If anyone knows how to fix this or has seen this before, your help would be much appreciated. I'd like to be able to use mods, but if it's not possible then I don't think it'll effect my enjoyment of the game.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 11:05 AM
If I were you, I'd remove each mod one after another, and see if one of the mods is the culprit. Also, is your game the latest version? Do you have Pirates & Nobles EP?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:22 PM
If the eyes you used are for Sims 3 and not Sims Medieval that might be the problem.