Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2013 at 6:59 PM Last edited by residenteviloutbreak : 8th May 2013 at 2:41 PM.
Default The Sims 4 Concept Thread
So on other forums ive been on, like GTAforums and Resident Evil Forums, when a new game gets announced, we make a concept thread.

Basically, users make concepts for the game (Such as UI, Main menu, etc), and show them off.

Ive spent a bit making these and i hope you enjoy:

MAIN MENU:

PLAY MODE UI:

GAME LAUNCHER:

BUY MODE UI:

SINGLE PLAYER LOADING SCREEN:

ONLINE LOADING SCREEN:

What do you think?
Feel free to post your own. This thread is a thread to show off what type of menu changes and such you want too.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:00 PM
Is that the real logo? Pretty underwhelming if it is.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:38 PM
"Connecting to EA Servers. Please Wait...."

4 hours later

"Still connecting to EA Servers. Please Wait...."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th May 2013 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BourgeoisBanana
Is that the real logo? Pretty underwhelming if it is.

Yes, thats the real logo.

I love it.
Theorist
#5 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:02 PM
I think we will see this screen a lot.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#6 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:23 PM
Ah, but you forget, with EA consistency is everything.
Instructor
#7 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:25 PM
I don't know, GnatGoSplat's screen is pretty consistent with the game depending on the patch.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat

Thats only if your PC is a toilet.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:51 PM
Hope the main game does not rely on that online mode... x:
Forum Resident
#10 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:59 PM
The font choice is very reminiscent to something Sims 1 used.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:59 PM

O!M!G! iz dis real
Instructor
#12 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlanHarper
Hope the main game does not rely on that online mode... x:

We shall see. So far they are being very sure to push the fact that this will be an offline game. I'd still be wary but the signs are good the online is going to be optional.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th May 2013 at 2:18 PM

First screen shot confirmed!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th May 2013 at 2:43 PM
How will we see that screen alot?

EA and maxis said its offline, so it should be fine.
And i got down voted for saying it will happen if your PC is a toilet.
Let me elaborate:

Its a new year. Its 2013. Upgrade your computer. So many people ive met on this forum have never played TS3 and are stuck with TS2 because they refuse to upgrade to modern hardware for some reason.

Any computer that cant run TS3 on at least low settings is garbage. (Toilet)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th May 2013 at 2:51 PM
I think you are very rude. A lot of people out there can hardly afford to buy their weekly groceries nevermind upgrade their computer whenever EA comes out with a game.
#16 Old 8th May 2013 at 2:51 PM
I have read that The Sims 3 actually allows the game to be played with Integrated Graphics chip. How that might affect the experience of the game is unclear. The Sims 2, however, is clearly not suitable for play with an Integrated Graphics chip.
Theorist
#17 Old 8th May 2013 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak

Let me elaborate:

Its a new year. Its 2013. Upgrade your computer. So many people ive met on this forum have never played TS3 and are stuck with TS2 because they refuse to upgrade to modern hardware for some reason.

I think you're not familiar with Windows. That's a random crash-to-desktop screen. Not a online or offline screen, and not a "your PC is a wimpy toilet" screen.

Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
I have read that The Sims 3 actually allows the game to be played with Integrated Graphics chip. How that might affect the experience of the game is unclear. The Sims 2, however, is clearly not suitable for play with an Integrated Graphics chip.

Actually, TS2 was 100% perfect playing @1920x1200 using the Intel HD Graphics of an Intel Core i3 2130 with all settings maxed. TS3 lagged a bit on Medium, but maintained 15fps which is unsuitable for shooters, but seemed tolerable for TS3. I don't usually play with IGP, but I had to RMA my GTX460 so I thought I'd goof around trying various games with the IGP just for grins. It worked surprisingly well.

Resident wet blanket.
#18 Old 8th May 2013 at 5:03 PM
Actually, TS2 was 100% perfect playing @1920x1200 using the Intel HD Graphics of an Intel Core i3 2130 with all settings maxed. TS3 lagged a bit on Medium, but maintained 15fps which is unsuitable for shooters, but seemed tolerable for TS3. I don't usually play with IGP, but I had to RMA my GTX460 so I thought I'd goof around trying various games with the IGP just for grins. It worked surprisingly well.

I actually meant to refer to the graphics. With an integrated chip, sometimes the water and land textures in the neighborhood view look blah, and sometimes there may be texture glitches in the lot view.
Alchemist
#19 Old 8th May 2013 at 5:39 PM
Thats only if your PC is a toilet.

I joked in another thread that it's time to upgrade those Pentium 4's
Instructor
#20 Old 8th May 2013 at 5:49 PM
Here are my "concept images" for The Sims 4:

Forum Resident
#21 Old 8th May 2013 at 9:16 PM
There shouldn't be a cancel button.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 8th May 2013 at 11:06 PM Last edited by lil bag2 : 8th May 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Let me elaborate:

Ok this is the second thread where you've made a jerkish comment like this.

1. My computer and mods are all up to date and functioning properly, definitely not toilet, and I still see that shit a lot with the Sims 3 but it's nowhere to be seen when I play TS2. The damn game is garbage, not the computer.
2. As I said in the other thread, not everyone has the money to keep up with Windows or Mac every time a new one comes out. If you're really a waiter like your profile says, then that concept shouldn't be too hard for you to grasp.
3. I find your "It's a new year" BS highly ironic when you seem to be an Urbz fanatic. Wasn't that Pre-Sims 2?

Just show a little sensitivity to the poor and there wont be a problem XD
Theorist
#23 Old 9th May 2013 at 7:33 PM
After playing for 3-hours and then remembering, "Oh no! I'd better save!", the TS4 save game screen might look something like this.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#24 Old 9th May 2013 at 7:44 PM
Wow, residenteviloutbreak, you're really an as*hole. I'm not the person to kick you out, but we (at least the majority) don't like people like you. Your rude posts and comments on the less affluent of users are useless, so please go be cool somewhere else.
Scholar
#25 Old 9th May 2013 at 8:13 PM
I like the plumbbob to be back onto the logo, I can't look at it any other way.
Page 1 of 2