Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Some questions regarding cc (Growable cowplant and Rebecah's mods)
I tried looking for threads, but didn't find any for these questions, and i didn't want to make separate threads.

I downloaded Growable cowplant mod as i saw many let's players having it. But it refuses to work in my game. Everything else i have downloaded shows up, but it never shows up, despite downloading the right files. I don't know what i am doing wrong, or if i have something that makes it not show up. I have looked all the categories, but nothing. The option to grow the cowplant doesn't show up in any of my dirt tiles i have. Other modded plants that are modded like Seasons' harvestables do work though. But i don't get why this one doesn't.

Other question: Can Rebecah's NPC creating animal mods be deleted if i have never placed them on any of my lots? I heard it corrupts hood if removed, but does this apply when i have never had any sim use them or even have placed them anywhere?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:56 PM
@thewrittenletter once you've loaded the neighbourhood with Rebecah's NPCs, you don't want to remove them. However, if I'm not mistaken you can delete the main files and just leave the controllers in place and it won't corrupt.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:08 PM
Do not delete Beks NPC files. Mootilda once said that any hood that you load contains those NPC's. You don't have to place the animal or even load a lot, just loading a hood adds them.

I don't know why your cow plant isn't working, but make a test sims 2 folder, make it the only download and check if it is there in your garden area. if it is you know another cc item in your main folder is somehow blocking it, could be it has the same GUID.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:34 AM
Thank you both of you, i will try that method with the cowplant and i will not delete Rebecah's files ;v;