Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 12:35 AM Last edited by Lighthouses : 27th Sep 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Default WCIF Jynx's Rabbit Hole rugs? -found!-
http://modthesims.info/t/488232
I downloaded the world of Praaven, to find out I need to install rabbit hole rugs.The ones I found on the thread don't work.Everytime I try to switch active households or move in a household, the button goes completely gray and I can't play.As soon as I remove the rugs, the game works.I've been googling and can't seem to find the ones that praaven uses.

Edit: Thanks all I got them found and fixed! =)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 12:57 AM
it works completely fine with any type of rugs (or "rug-doors"), they just needs to be placed correctly of course. I doubt it's actually a rug-mod case. Anyway you can try another one, there're a plenty of them and in most cases they do not fight with each other.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
it works completely fine with any type of rugs (or "rug-doors"), they just needs to be placed correctly of course. I doubt it's actually a rug-mod case. Anyway you can try another one, there're a plenty of them and in most cases they do not fight with each other.

It seems to be though, because when I installed them.And I went to move in a household the button grayed out.Didn't have the issue until I installed them.As soon as I removed the .package files, the game was working again?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
The links and files are permanently saved on NRAAS.

But I always prefer this one:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...761#post4749761

Thanks! NRAAS is where I installed them the first time, and they were giving me issues or at least seemed to be, cause the game works without them installed.I will try those! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 7:03 AM
Would either of you happen to know where I find them in-game? I looked under rugs and they aren't there.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:52 PM
They are in build mode community objects.