Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:00 PM Last edited by Mikusagi : 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:12 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC in downloaded lot not showing up correctly
I downloaded a lot with CC, the CC seem to have installed but it isn't showing up properly. Like, some of them have several "looks" and the game for some items seem to only use the first "look" for the items. Okay this is difficult for me to explain, but this is what it is supposed to look like, and what it looks like in my game is at the bottom of this post. As you can see, some items are showing up correctly! I've repaired my game today via Origin, and it didn't get better. I installed the lot again, and removed the old one from the neighbourhood and put a new one there, I restarted my PC, and it did not change anything.

The Sims 2, the full version via Origin. Windows 10.

More pictures
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:46 PM
Looks like there's some content missing, like meshes, slave/master meshes, recolors, etc. Did you add all the "needed CC" from the rar file before installing/placing the lot?

Also, is your CC properly enabled, along with the CEP properly installed? Looks like mostly EAxis items are showing for you, and not the CC. Recolors may sometimes show up as belonging to EAxis items even if the meshes don't show up properly.