Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Building on Houseboat
Hi, I'm trying to build a part of a wall on a houseboat at the dock level. Every time I try building a horizontal wall though, in spite of the fact that nothing is in the way, I get the msg that it "can't intersect other objects." The only "object" that I know is the dock platform which is half a tile away. Here is a pic of what I would like to do. The line that the arrow is pointing to is where I'd like to build the wall. Maybe it's impossible?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 2:05 AM
Your picture isn't displaying for me. Did you forget to attach it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 6:50 AM
I just did it again. I think I know what I did wrong last time. I clicked on a zip to upload instead of an image. : / I'm sorry! This is still not working in spite of the fact that I clicked upload image. I'll just give you my flickr link. The pic shows the boat away from the port, but this happens even when it is docked.

I wonder if the troubles w/uploading images is related the other problems chrome is having right now.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 6:04 PM
Thanks Nitromon!