Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 3:04 AM
Well, it's not supposed to attempt world domination before 2015. There's no guarantee it won't do so *now*.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Well, it's not supposed to attempt world domination before 2015. There's no guarantee it won't do so *now*.

Oh damn, you're right. Let the robot apocalypse of 2018 BEGIN!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:15 PM

I always read this one in GLaDOS's voice, for some reason.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#29 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:39 PM
All of the Sims Build/Buy descriptions are just basically shitposts. You could put any one of them on some surreal meme and I wouldn't question it.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:25 PM
Tbh, sad floor, they're not kicking you. It's called "stomping".

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:29 PM
It's not a description, but at Academie de Tour, there's a lot called "Little Fallorayne."
I wonder if that's a reference to the song "A Little Fall of Rain" from Les Miserables.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 9:56 PM
GLaDOS is in my elevator at work. She sounds so sinister when she says "Fourth [pause] floor". It almost puts me off using it.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
GLaDOS is in my elevator at work. She sounds so sinister when she says "Fourth [pause] floor". It almost puts me off using it.

It's the company's secret plan to make employees get fitter by using the stairs. XD
Inventor
#34 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 2:52 PM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Jun 2019 at 5:00 PM. Reason: figuring out how to post attached pictures
I came out of the woodwork to commit necromancy. Eep... I actually have a folder of these, but these are some of my favorites:
Page 2 of 2