Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 2:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chris Hatch NPC overlay
Hello everyone! This is not a very big problem but it's something that I don't like...
My gameplay mode Is full EA Match and the NPC of Tits and Arse mod are...damn so alpha, I can't stand for this alpha in my EA Match Heaven 😅 So...there Is a mode for have the default npc with their default skin? (Grim Reaper, babysitter etch) I Just don't want the default npc overlay...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd May 2019 at 6:15 AM
I prefer not to mention T&A by name on this site; functionally it is exactly the same as The Simsâ„¢ 2 Angel and Nurses Stuff so I refer to it as A&N.
I don't know what you mean by alphas or overlay but if you want the various skin textures for teen and adult females to be reverted to Maxis default, that I can do for you very simply.

The attached file here overrides the material definitions for the all of the skin parts except the face textures, overriding the textures themselves instead of the material definitions would require a file of over 100mb. The face textures are directly overridden because sims have the material definitions for their face in their character file.
Plopping this file into your download folder will replace the AF and TF skin textures for the included skins with one of the four Maxis textures; the sims will retain their current bodyshape. It should change the faces with no need to update/repair each sim with a mirror. Removing the file later should cause them all to go back to the A&N textures with no need to update with a mirror.
Note that unique NPCs like Grim Reaper may have an icon that doesn’t properly match their appearance any more.

A&N-MaxisSkinTextures.zip (4mb)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2019 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I prefer not to mention T&A by name on this site; functionally it is exactly the same as The Simsâ„¢ 2 Angel and Nurses Stuff so I refer to it as A&N.
I don't know what you mean by alphas or overlay but if you want the various skin textures for teen and adult females to be reverted to Maxis default, that I can do for you very simply.

The attached file here overrides the material definitions for the all of the skin parts except the face textures, overriding the textures themselves instead of the material definitions would require a file of over 100mb. The face textures are directly overridden because sims have the material definitions for their face in their character file.
Plopping this file into your download folder will replace the AF and TF skin textures for the included skins with one of the four Maxis textures; the sims will retain their current bodyshape. It should change the faces with no need to update/repair each sim with a mirror. Removing the file later should cause them all to go back to the A&N textures with no need to update with a mirror.
Note that unique NPCs like Grim Reaper may have an icon that doesn’t properly match their appearance any more.

Thanks!! Now the npc have Maxis Skin, I like them a lot more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2019 at 6:48 PM

I don't want to disturb you but you also have the file to have the original Maxis npc clothes or at least only the original Maxis eyes? Sorry if I'm rude maybe
Scholar
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 5:31 PM
The eyes I can do very easily but the clothing will take a lot more.
There is an item in the support files to cause NPC outfits to revert to original Maxis GUID, that won't change many outfits back to original but it is required to be able to use default replacements, it will need to be placed on every lot that you want Maxis outfits, particularly at lots with EP2 type dining facilities. Many NPC outfits use different GUIDs depending on body-shape or hair colour so we have to get them all to use the same GUID for each NPC.

Some outfits are changed from Maxis in the objects.package, they'll be easy to 'default', some like fire fighters use alternate mesh and textures linked to in the skins.package and they will take a lot more to locate. others like female delivery drivers and hot dog chefs just use an alternate mesh (Fashion Model D36) and are probably ok as they are.
A lot of outfits like female butlers have no Maxis default though.
#6 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 1:35 AM
Default Default Maxis Outfits but for Unique NPCs?
The eyes I can do very easily but the clothing will take a lot more.
There is an item in the support files to cause NPC outfits to revert to original Maxis GUID, that won't change many outfits back to original but it is required to be able to use default replacements, it will need to be placed on every lot that you want Maxis outfits, particularly at lots with EP2 type dining facilities. Many NPC outfits use different GUIDs depending on body-shape or hair colour so we have to get them all to use the same GUID for each NPC.

Some outfits are changed from Maxis in the objects.package, they'll be easy to 'default', some like fire fighters use alternate mesh and textures linked to in the skins.package and they will take a lot more to locate. others like female delivery drivers and hot dog chefs just use an alternate mesh (Fashion Model D36) and are probably ok as they are.
A lot of outfits like female butlers have no Maxis default though.

Hi! First, sorry to reply to this thread after so many years. But I think it's better, since my question fits the same topic. Well, I think that as Snow Buddy Sculpture only applies to Service NPCs/Templates... Would it be possible to change the clothes of unique NPCs like Grim Reaper or Therapist to their default Maxis clothes without them losing their functions that are exclusive just for A&N? I remember you uploaded some NPCs to your regular versions; But they miss A&N's unique functions, like taking the Sim to heaven and hell, or chatting with them normally... Any help is appreciated! Thanks!