Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 7:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't Streaking
I think because my game is not in English version
i play in THAI version and it can't Streaking (yea censor)

but i use to play it with MOD that unlock the command and now i can't find it (some thai people make it but i don't know who)

how can i do ;-;

ps.sorry about language im not good at english
pss. It's ULTIMATE COLLECTION FROM ORIGIN
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2019 at 8:21 PM
Are you looking for the mod?
Or have you installed the mod and can't find the command?

If the second, remember it's only available with a Young Adult.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2019 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Are you looking for the mod?
Or have you installed the mod and can't find the command?

If the second, remember it's only available with a Young Adult.

There's no command and that why im looking for the mod that unlock it because my game version hide it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:16 AM
Okay. Wish i could help - that is really obnoxious, and wholly unnecessary, since the streakers are already covered in censor blur.
Technically this belongs in the WCIF (Where Can I Find) forum, since you're looking for an existing mod, and not help in implementing or making a mod. Don't feel bad. This place is confusing at first even if English is your first language. Your odds of finding someone who knows might be slightly better over there. But I hope you find it soon.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)