Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions
Package files big problem
Hello and sorry if I take some of your time but I have a big problem with the package files. When I unistalled and cleared my game then installed it. When I put smoe package files they didnt appear in the sims 3. I installed some sims3pack files and saw them in it but it doesnt work with any of the package files. Ive done everything from the "Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Not Working" but still nothing. My resource file is right (copied from the link with the content) and my folders too. Now when I started Delphys Sims3Dashboard tool the package file which was in the folder did not appear in the program. I dont know whats the problem but I cant take it anymore. D; by the way ive got sims 3 WA, HELS, Late night and Ambitions. My game is updated with the lastest patch. Thanks for reading and please help. ;xx

Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:51 PM
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki

Packages don't go in Program Files (Archivos de Programma, on your computer) anymore. They go in My Documents. You'll need to update your game to the current base game patch (1.18), follow the "Old Way to the New Way" instructions to remove the old way of doing things, and set up your game for the new way. Make sure to turn on showing file extensions.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:42 PM Last edited by -Lucy- : 31st Dec 2010 at 3:18 PM.
Thank you so much! I'm now updating S3.

EDIT: Its now working! I owe you sooo much! Благодаря! (thanks in bulgarian )
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: resolved-framework fail