Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 2:08 PM
well i downloaded that and it had all green check marks so my computer is fine... i just can't do the last update thing when you download any of the expansion packs... i just got nightlife for christmas and it won't go past sims 2 updater. please help so that my mom doesn't have to return it
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Okay... download the patch from here:
http://thesims2.ea.com/update/getpa...d&languageCode=
This should give you the correct version of the patch.

umm i have the dvd sims 2... and if thats from the sims 2 official website i tried to download the patch twice and it never would work... i always got a error when i tried downloading it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:21 AM
i figured it out!! download the patch then i went into safe mode to install it then everything else worked... thanks everyone
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#79 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for the information, mandapandatigger- I'm glad your game is working!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:51 AM
i love the new games! they are awesome.... by the way i only had to install the patch in safe mode the rest could be on just normal mode just the patches for my computer i guess need to be installed in safe mode.. and no problem i hope it helps other people cause it gets frustrating.
Page 4 of 4