Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 10:50 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 26th Jun 2007 at 8:10 PM. Reason: Problem Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPE - Never loads to object workshop! - SOLVED
please help, im having problems with SimPE, i cant get to open the Object workshop! it takes about 30 minutes and then an error messege comes, and the bar doesnt move at all!

I have University,nightlife,ofb,chrismas party pack, family fun, glamour life, pets, seasons (all exept H&M fashion stuff and Celebration)

System info:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
Memory: 254MB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Controller
Display Memory: 64.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
DirectX Version: 9.0c

Screenshots
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:01 AM
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark since your computer specs really are underpowered for running all the EPs and SPs and you probably have a load of custom content that your lack of RAM is making SimPE freeze. Your computer specs are the bare minimum for what Seasons requires.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:53 PM
well, im gonna uprgade my pc, one day :D
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:12 AM
You can try moving your Downloads folder somewhere safe, creating a new empty Downloads folder then running SimPE to see if the Object Workshop to load.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:46 PM
k, ill try, thanks julianarosalia
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:09 PM
my pc is know 2 gb ram and a new graphic card and the problem is gone :D
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Resolved