Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 11:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Catalog saying no pic
Hi All,

I have recently found all my TS2 discs and installed them again. Although when im in game some of the items say "no pic" and when i try place them they are just invisible.

I have already tried deleting the thumbnails and that didnt fix, nor did manually refreshing them.

Any ideas?

I have the following discs:
TS2 Double Deluxe
University
Open For Business
Pets
Seasons
Bon Voyage
Freetime
Apartment Life
Family Fun Stuff
Glamour Life Stuff
Happy Holiday Stuff
H&M Fashion Stuff
Teen Style Stuff
Kitchen & Bathroom Stuff
IKEA Home Stuff
Mansion and Garden Stuff
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:52 PM
You don't say if you have any custom content installed - if you do and something required a text file to work (like custom modular stairs and fireplaces) and you didn't put that file where it's supposed to go, then you'll get the no pic and won't be able to use that item.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 3:34 PM
Or if the text file is installed and you have uninstalled/ not re-installed the modular stairs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
You don't say if you have any custom content installed - if you do and something required a text file to work (like custom modular stairs and fireplaces) and you didn't put that file where it's supposed to go, then you'll get the no pic and won't be able to use that item.

Tried Reinstalling all EP/SP linked to it, and got no custom content installed at all, i only installed the game yesterday