Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 11:58 PM
my game
I would like some help how to work with SimPE
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:01 AM
Sims 2 Tools https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=4

This board is for building.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:01 PM
I do not want to remove it from the topic stop and I want to have a theme
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 2:10 PM
blagoi4o2, I am really sorry but I have no idea what you are asking. What is your normal language? Whatever you are using to translate it, is not doing a good job. Is there someone you can ask who speaks English better, to come and post for you?

This board isn't the place to ask how to use simPE, so I gave you the link to the correct board. This board is for building.

All I get is your question is something about themes? A theme for your building? A theme for cc you want to make? A theme for your decorating?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 3:02 PM
Default Sims 2
this is my theme and will get in and know why you want to talk to me remove my topic will not happen Stop