Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Female Adult Mannequin and Recolours

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,204 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 51,806 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Feb 2008 at 3:10 PM
Updated: 16th Mar 2009 at 3:25 PM - Updated Mesh File
*UPDATE 2* A simple update to the file to correct a spelling mistake in the catalogue description pointed out by 73rd_survivor. If you don't bother with reading the catalogue descriptions then you don't really need this file.

*UPDATE* I have altered the mesh slightly so that the base is now closer to a square than a rectangle. This is mearly an asthetic change to better fit with the mannequins I am currently working on. If you do download the new file then just let it overwrite the old as they have the same file name.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today I bring to you a female shop mannequin!
This was the first ever object I started working on in July 2007 but I stopped working on it when SimPE started throwing errors that wouldn't let me import the mesh.
I discovered the files again the other day and decided to have a go at finishing it off and managed to get it to work this time!

The mannequin costs 250 simoleons and has its own catalogue description.
I've made six recolours as well which you can either download seperately or all in one file. The purple and green colours are edited from MAXIS textures and the other colours are MAXIS textures.

Providing this is recieved well and works in peoples games I have plans to make a series of mannequins for all ages and genders, hopefully in a few different styles as well.

You can now download a female mannequin in a dress here.

Please feel free to create recolours but don't upload the mesh file or my colours anywhere else.

Polygon Counts:
Vertices: 1841 according to SimPE Should be less than an actual Sim as the model has no head.

Additional Credits: SimPE Wes H for the Milkshape plugins
tiggerypum, Histerical Paroxysm and JWoods for tutorials
Jimbo64 for fixing a lighting issue